News Chris Smith signs with panthers

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHRIS Smith has rejected a train and trial deal from the Broncos to link up with his former club Penrith. Smith was set to slog it out over summer in the hope of landing a deal at Brisbane. Instead, he has returned to the Panthers after making his NRL debut for the club in 2015.

He played just one top grade game for Penrith before stints with the Roosters and Canterbury. Smith, 27, has played 33 matches.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
The season prior to him doing his ACL in the all stars match I thought he out-performed most of our other forwards in his limited time. Mind you that was likely season 2019. I think he's a great bench option. Best of luck in the future.

dubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thought he might of gone ok at centre especially over some of our other options last year streets ahead of Britt or Stimson

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
they released Kikau for Smith lol, no seriously hope he goes well and has no injuries

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
C crighton back at penrith also, trial contract

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The season prior to him doing his ACL in the all stars match I thought he out-performed most of our other forwards in his limited time. Mind you that was likely season 2019. I think he's a great bench option. Best of luck in the future.
Sorry to break it to you but the All-star games mean jack shit

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he was on the field he certainly put in. Good bench / utility player but sadly injury prone.
All the best at the Panffers