Chris Sandow

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was on like 500k a season not long ago, I wonder how much he has left in the bank?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I tried to care about this, but

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I saw him at my dog park once, my dog barked at him.
I saw Kevin Naiqama yesterday. I wanted to tell him to get a hair cut, but it wasn't worth my breath.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sandow was once a game winner, but has always been overweight and never reached his potential.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He was on like 500k a season not long ago, I wonder how much he has left in the bank?
Well by my calculations... $500k a season minus $110,000 for writing off at least one HSV GTS = $390k

I saw Kevin Naiqama yesterday. I wanted to tell him to get a hair cut, but it wasn't worth my breath.
Kevin has an epic afro... takes me back to the days of Fresh Prince!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not played much footy for the Devils and is only on a one year deal. In 10 rounds has kicked 40/20, scored one try, kicked a few goals, played from bench 4 rounds and started in two games. Looks to be carrying some weight and looks like he was lucky to get a gig at the club.

Had potential but self destructed with his behaviour and attitude; was rookie of the year 2008, indigenous rising star award and Toyota cup halfback of the year 2008. Earned a packet at Parramatta over his four years but got got an early release from his last year to go to Warrington due to a blow up with Brad Arthur.

Shonky

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well by my calculations... $500k a season minus $110,000 for writing off at least one HSV GTS = $390k

Kevin has an epic afro... takes me back to the days of Fresh Prince!
Hell yeah hahaha that's the shit i dig the Shit

A

Alexander the Great

Sandow was once a game winner, but has always been overweight and never reached his potential.
He was at his peak at south's... should have never left redfern.
As usual wenr to Parra and they finsihed him off like every player that ends up at Parra.
That club is a curse

A

Alexander the Great

Not played much footy for the Devils and is only on a one year deal. In 10 rounds has kicked 40/20, scored one try, kicked a few goals, played from bench 4 rounds and started in two games. Looks to be carrying some weight and looks like he was lucky to get a gig at the club.

Had potential but self destructed with his behaviour and attitude; was rookie of the year 2008, indigenous rising star award and Toyota cup halfback of the year 2008. Earned a packet at Parramatta over his four years but got got an early release from his last year to go to Warrington due to a blow up with Brad Arthur.
Dogluva on your A game as usual. [emoji108]

Status
Not open for further replies.