Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Stagg 100%?

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I think good dog is Chris himself, look at his posts...

Hopefully he plays for Kasiano and not Stagg! Armit is a consistent performer where kasiano needs time to develop

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hopefully Sam is dropped. He looks tired and mentally fatigued already this early in the season. A few weeks down in NSW Cup will serve him well. Bring him back up for the Parra game (actually second thoughts thats the game they play well lol)

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well Stagg had some concussion last weekend during the game, and with all the hype about injuries, its prob best if he has a rest... (i would love for him to play but id rather him be 100% fit, and ready to tackle himself silly for every other game of the year..)... so if thats true, would Armit be on the bench and Halatau start at lock??? Though Kasiano looked lathargic and burnt out last week... Armit start? Halatau lock? Millington bench?.... or is it time again to throw in Roberts name again!!! lol sorry guys, i just had too! lol

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
well Stagg had some concussion last weekend during the game, and with all the hype about injuries, its prob best if he has a rest... (i would love for him to play but id rather him be 100% fit, and ready to tackle himself silly for every other game of the year..)... so if thats true, would Armit be on the bench and Halatau start at lock??? Though Kasiano looked lathargic and burnt out last week... Armit start? Halatau lock? Millington bench?.... or is it time again to throw in Roberts name again!!! lol sorry guys, i just had too! lol
If Stagg is out then Payne will start at lock not Halatau. That's what happened when Stagg was out in round two so I doubt anything would change. I would be starting Armit over Paea, Armit can play more minutes and Paea has a lot more impact off the bench.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think he will play, is there anything on the web saying he is playing..

According to Sports news first we are 1-17 unchanged

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If David is out, Chris Armit will not let us down. This guy is an absolute champion and along with Michael Hodgson and Brad Morrin he embodies what a real clubman is. These three are happy to play Reggies and help out the young blokes while on minimum wage with the dogs and holding down an outside job as well

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Armit has plenty of fg experience and knows how to grind out the tough matches and has solid defence.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Armit is on standby for Paea, and stagg has been given the nod to play. according to 2ue

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Armit has plenty of fg experience and knows how to grind out the tough matches and has solid defence.
Only problem is he doesn't hit the line as hard as Paea does. Something I think has the potential to rock the Storm early in the match, where they have already come out saying this is where they want to improve this week.

On the plus side, Armit rarely ever gives away silly penalties, knows how to hold the ball and defends well.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne Storm are going down

are they even going to have a football team after July?
don't they have to get rid of more players while not being allowed to make new signings?
what about Cooper Cronk after losing last week to the Cowboys?
"we don't care about losing, this year is about rebuilding"
translation: We don't care anymore cause we got caught cheating for the last 5 years

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He can offload in the tackle without losing it too, I would like to see him named.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloke seems very nervous with the ball this year.

He still plays and defends well, but fck me his best trait of being a safe ball-player has now become his demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.