Choose 2

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ok with rent-vestors, they are out to make a buck, equal to home owners.. But they make up a very small proportion of renters, the unicorn of renters, "a renter that is not a bum" oxymoron.

The huge majority of renters , squander their money on cigarettes and aldi special buy items, drink piss every night and never take care of themselves

It should be the first question at a job interview .. if they say renter, if they are not a rent vestor, I'd rush them out the back door , give them a boot on the way

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just on renters, I was going to the gym yesterday and a family got out of their car, all big slobs, all il proportioned gimps. They all looked happy enough but you had to laugh. They all waddled past the doors of the gym and didn't even peek inside. Big slobs. I had a good chuckle at them and I'm 100% sure they were renters. 100%

They all probably looked at me and had a laugh, that guy is so vain to go to gym, instead of playing fortnite all day, smoking cigarettes and eating thick crust cheesy pizza like us fat slob gimps.
Have you looked in the mirror?