Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me:Game room and Theatre.

Pretentious me: Gym and Library

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have to go with C & F. I'd combine my game room set up with a movie theatre though which I don't think is cheating. I'm not much of a drinker these days, but I could easily incorporate a bar with both C & F. Technically it wouldn't be cheating either. Poor old A isn't a huge priority for having at home. I actually had a home gym set up when I was younger and found that I had no urge to work out at home compared with when I've been a gym member.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.

Guatanteee no leb goes for the library

Personally I want E the most

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's @Blue_boost opinion on this? Only he could give the ultimate breakdown of the 2 items that belong in a owners house and clarify which other 4 are for renters.
I have all of them in my house. So I know what gets used and what don't.

definately theatre and bar.

Indoor jacuzzi don't get used (Ive used it 3 times in 4 years) and it's empty most of the time, plus I have a pool.

Home gyms take up too much room and never match the commercial gym for proper trainers, so sits there for covid backup only

Games room again takes up too much space relative to usage, I also don't want a snooker ball through my window.

Library? Just have an iPad with NBN. A library is more of a showpiece than proper use. My library doesn't see much use.

Renters don't read books so library is out, renters enjoy a fart in the bath as their jacuzzi and wouldn't know what a gym is.

Gym are nowhere to be seen for renters, they eat pizza and cheesecake all day and are usually fat

Renters combine bar, games room and theatre into one. They stack up cases of beer to act as a bar, use milk crates as a stool, watch their aldi brand 65 inch tv and games room is their mouldy PS3 they bought from "CEX entertainment exchange" shop

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on renters, I was going to the gym yesterday and a family got out of their car, all big slobs, all il proportioned gimps. They all looked happy enough but you had to laugh. They all waddled past the doors of the gym and didn't even peek inside. Big slobs. I had a good chuckle at them and I'm 100% sure they were renters. 100%

They all probably looked at me and had a laugh, that guy is so vain to go to gym, instead of playing fortnite all day, smoking cigarettes and eating thick crust cheesy pizza like us fat slob gimps.

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They all probably looked at me and had a laugh, that guy is so vain to go to gym, instead of playing fortnite all day, smoking cigarettes and eating thick crust cheesy pizza like us fat slob gimps.
As they know, everyone will die one day & you will probably die exercising.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just on renters, I was going to the gym yesterday and a family got out of their car, all big slobs, all il proportioned gimps. They all looked happy enough but you had to laugh. They all waddled past the doors of the gym and didn't even peek inside. Big slobs. I had a good chuckle at them and I'm 100% sure they were renters. 100%

Cheesy crust pizzas got me lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have all of them in my house. So I know what gets used and what don't.

definately theatre and bar.

Indoor jacuzzi don't get used (Ive used it 3 times in 4 years) and it's empty most of the time, plus I have a pool.

Home gyms take up too much room and never match the commercial gym for proper trainers, so sits there for covid backup only

Games room again takes up too much space relative to usage, I also don't want a snooker ball through my window.

Library? Just have an iPad with NBN. A library is more of a showpiece than proper use. My library doesn't see much use.

Renters don't read books so library is out, renters enjoy a fart in the bath as their jacuzzi and wouldn't know what a gym is.

Gym are nowhere to be seen for renters, they eat pizza and cheesecake all day and are usually fat

Renters combine bar, games room and theatre into one. They stack up cases of beer to act as a bar, use milk crates as a stool, watch their aldi brand 65 inch tv and games room is their mouldy PS3 they bought from "CEX entertainment exchange" shop
Ripper descriptive post mate... kudos.. just wondering... not asking for myself but curious what is your opinion on rent-vestors?