CHN and Okunbor de-registered

Moylee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just heard it on radio, wow really thought chn would be spared, does that mean they are sacked from the nrl or can they play for different clubs next year
Can't play for anyone... even the English Super league apparently.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well at least they can root as many school girls as they want now :grinning:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just glad it's done and dusted the punishment is probably harsh on CHN but he has cost the club big time.

Hopefully it sinks into the rest of the squad that this type of shit won't be tolerated.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
CHN is a big loss, but there's so many good second-rowers out there these days that he'll be forgotten pretty quickly. just a shame that he wasted all his talent, seemed to lack discipline when he was always getting overlooked as our starting no. 11 or 12

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really upset with CHN gone, but at the end of the day he was looked at as a leader in the team and fucked up royally and the wrong time.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just glad it's done and dusted the punishment is probably harsh on CHN but he has cost the club big time.

Hopefully it sinks into the rest of the squad that this type of shit won't be tolerated.
He’s entire life has been ruined because he fucked a girl off tinder who said she was 18.

Fucking harsh? can’t believe I still support this club. New board and NRL need to go bankrupt to clear us of this cancer.

This kids life had absolutely been ruined for the remainder of it and he did nothing fucking wrong.

A

Alexander the Great

CHN has been done dirty. I hope he fights it and takes the club and nrl to the cleaners.

Other players have done far worse and are allowed to play.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck this lyn bitch and co wtf honestly I’m in disbelief straight up I’m fed up with this crap I wasn’t even gonna ask for my 3 platinum membership refund, but ffs now I will be demanding my refund in full. Idgaf this is ridiculous

A

Alexander the Great

Agree I said I'd give them time but so far they have come up short.

Dibs gonee
Andersons goneee

Whos is next?
He’s entire life has been ruined because he fucked a girl off tinder who said she was 18.

Fucking harsh? can’t believe I still support this club. New board and NRL need to go bankrupt to clear us of this cancer.

This kids life had absolutely been ruined for the remainder of it and he did nothing fucking wrong.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At the players selfish stupidity? Sure am.
That's one thing. But when they commit the act, you have to stand by them. we are much better of having chn then not.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
April Fools?

Honestly man, what the fuck?

Would this have happened if it were Souths players?

so you can stomp on a blokes head, sweet to play. Attack random people while on the piss, sweet to play, terrorise a family, sweet to play, attack an officer, sweet to play... have legal sex? naaa

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fucking harsh, can’t believe I still support this club. New board and NRL need to go bankrupt to clear of us this cancer.

In the current climate of media sensationalism they would have known what the consequences of getting caught having a root in those circumstances were.

They have it drummed into them over and over that something like this can ruin their careers and they still did it.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CHN will be back playing for the Panthers come 2021. Watch and see.

Fuck we're the bitches of the NRL these days.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck Okunbor, but I think that was a bit harsh to de-register CHN. We get screwed over again... Watch him sign with someone else next season like nothing happened.