Child killer shot dead as crowd cheers in Yeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner.

Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah.

The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a.

He was given the death penalty by a Yemeni court a month later after apparently admitting his crime.

Shocking images of his final moments were released following the execution yesterday.

First he leaves the city's central prison, handcuffed and dressed in white robes. Fear etched on his face, he is surrounded by soldiers as he is led towards a ceremonial red carpet.

He is allowed to say a final prayer, his shirt is then ripped open before he is laid face down.

As a police official reads out his sentence for the last time, a doctor oversees his treatment and crowds - which appear to include children - jeer and punch the air, some filming his final moment on their mobile phones.

A soldier brandishes his machine gun at the nape of the barber's neck, and within a split second it is all over. His death brings the number of executions in the country this year to nine.

Yemen is one of 59 countries which retains the death penalty, and one of its most prolific users, according to Amnesty International.

It is deployed for a variety of violent and non-violent crimes including apostasy and adultery.

Last year Yemen executed 13 people, according to those Amnesty has verified. But as no official figures are released the real toll could be far higher.

All of those died by firing squad but in recent years there have been reports of stonings and beheadings.

The deeply religious desert country has a poor human rights record and it is unclear if the barber had a fair trial.

Under sharia law, which applies in Yemen, relatives of the victims of certain categories of murder have the power to pardon the offender in exchange for compensation, grant a pardon freely or request his or her execution.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice. I really, really wish they'd do that to pedos here.

AK 47. :love:

PS: Hi, PigPenis.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
guy deservered it

AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only problem is you have to wonder if the trial was indeed fair.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only problem is you have to wonder if the trial was indeed fair.
Why wouldn't it be?

Ignore the left wing hippies who work for the UN or Amnesty.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not fair. Look at the pic, imagine if that was someone you knew..

Life jail term is suitable for murder.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

If someone I knew abused a child, let alone murdered one, I'd pull the trigger myself.

No fair my ass. It's unfair he wasn't brutally tortured and left for dead.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

having your own kids would change that opinion

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you serious? did you read what he done.

If you take a life, you shouldn't have right to yours

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
well deserved...son of a b1tch wouldve been better if the guy had suffered tbh

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If he indeed do that crime - he deserved what he got.

If anything - he should be happy he wasn't tortured.

A sick crime - nevertheless, I can't exactly feel comfortable seeing that image. Death is a saddening image. Not something to cheer about. At least not for the childs poor family. In that case I'd be cheering!

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it be?

Ignore the left wing hippies who work for the UN or Amnesty.
The fact that their are reports of stonings and beheadings for death penalty makes you wonder how advanced the countries judicial system is.

Who knows if the police beat or torture confessions out of people in this country.

Even the US has issues and they probably do things better.

131 people in the US have been exonerated after being on death row.
131 people who were sentenced to death and luckily got their re-trial in before being killed.

How many haven't been as lucky? Thats the problem with the death penalty.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that their are reports of stonings and beheadings for death penalty makes you wonder how advanced the countries judicial system is.

Who knows if the police beat or torture confessions out of people in this country.

Even the US has issues and they probably do things better.

131 people in the US have been exonerated after being on death row.
131 people who were sentenced to death and luckily got their re-trial in before being killed.

How many haven't been as lucky? Thats the problem with the death penalty.
Qhy would they need to beat or torture a confession out of him?

Even with jailing people there are problems. No one's judicial system is 100% solid.

These left wing hippies who are against everything, except finding a job and taking a shower, have the biggest hard on for criminals. For what we know that cock sucking pedo had a trail and was found guilty. UN and Amnesty, useless organisations by the way, QUESTIONED if he had a fair trial. Doesn't mean he didn't.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If he indeed do that crime - he deserved what he got.

If anything - he should be happy he wasn't tortured.

A sick crime - nevertheless, I can't exactly feel comfortable seeing that image. Death is a saddening image. Not something to cheer about. At least not for the childs poor family. In that case I'd be cheering!
fair point but still...the guy took away an innocent life and he rightfully got what he deserved

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What he did to that child wasnt fair. Imagine if that child were someone you knew.

Death is fair. If it were my kid that he did that to, I would want to pull the trigger.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
fair point but still...the guy took away an innocent life and he rightfully got what he deserved
Hey don't get me wrong I think what they did to him was awesome lol.

It's just I don't take death too lightly. I'm pretty sensitive about these kind of things.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None are 100% solid but at least without the death penalty you will never have the problem of killing an innocent person.

I would like to see how you would react if you were wrongfully accused of what the man did and were about to be shot in the back of the head when innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.