chicks i need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie^Monstah

*dOgzRuLe* said:
i have my cartilage pierced too, i can go days for it being fine, and then it starts to hurt, its so farked! I just put in a different earring so im hoping all clears up soon.
i had a stud in it for a short while but it didnt do much to ease the pain
i'm kinda glad the hole closed up, now i think i'll get a 3rd pair lower down

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
i already have a 3rd pair lol, im too scared to get anything else pierced so i get them all in my ears. I wouldnt mind a very small nose stud actually, but im scared of teh pain lol.

C

Cookie^Monstah

lolz...
hmmmm i went with my friend to get her nose pierced and she said it didnt hurt when it went through but her eyes just kept watering for about 20 mins hehehe and then for a few weeks she had a small bruise surrounding the nose ring....eeeeek
i'll stick to ears aswell :D
u could always get yor nails pierced i supposed...

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
No Knob piercing, too wierd and imagine if it was infected.. ewww.... :( :( :(

Nah, it seems that there are some good suggestions here, take note everyone and you should all be fine... :D :D :D, I agree with So^Yeah, clean it and if it doesn't work see a doctor... :grinning: :grinning:

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Salt water worked for me. Change the earing. I find some types aggrivate my piercings. Put the one that they pierced it with back in. If it doesnt start to slear up, go back to where it was pierced and see what they think.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Chebl said:
btw do any of you know any good tattoo places in the bankstown region?? preferbly someone that knows what there doing?
Little Raven in Liverpool is good, if thats not too far.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
i already have a 3rd pair lol, im too scared to get anything else pierced so i get them all in my ears. I wouldnt mind a very small nose stud actually, but im scared of teh pain lol.
I was told that getting it pierced with a gun doesnt hurt as muck; its just like getting the cartlige in your ear done. And its much cheaper :D

katz12

GB International
Reaction score

Got my Tragus done 2 weeks ago,hurt like hell at the time but its fine now. Had my Helix done about 4 years now!

Deffo go to the Dr`s n get antibiotics!i remember when i got some cheap earings and they made mine go all infected!got blood poisening! Was gross!

Dani

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i have 10 piercings and i rarely have trouble with any of them, if i do its usually from crap cheap earrings.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
That must be hurting. I had an ear infection the 1st time I got my ears pierced. I took the earring out for a few weeks and the hole closed up, so I got my ears re-pierced.
I think that's the best thing to do.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
mr b i'm going to get ear rings now

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i put the earing back in but i was tackiling a mate and i nearly died. the agony. lol

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
katz12 said:

Got my Tragus done 2 weeks ago,hurt like hell at the time but its fine now. Had my Helix done about 4 years now!

Deffo go to the Dr`s n get antibiotics!i remember when i got some cheap earings and they made mine go all infected!got blood poisening! Was gross!
I have my tragus done :grinning: I love them. I really want to get my rook done, but I think I have enough piercings already, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.