chicks i need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
im in great pain.

i got a second peircing in the same ear a while back and ever since i got it my first hole has got like heaps heaps infected. i spray the shazz on it and it doesnt help and when im sleeping the pain is bad and i tend to scratch and rip at the earings in my sleep.

i just took the earing out now and its weeping and bleeding and other varios disgusting things??

can anyone help me in finding another method from stopping this pain.

the newer peircing is fine :S

H

Hazmak

Yep.

Get some "Fucidin", whenever I get stiched up and it gets infected, I put some of that on, and the infection is gone within a few days.

U might have to take Augmentin, or another anti-biotic if the fucidin doesn't do much.

U'll prolly need a prescription for both, but seein that u live near where I do.....that'll be easy to get

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
an image outlining the problem, hopefully someone can help me rectify it based on this picture.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
what kind of earring do u have in it justin? a stud or a sleeper?

C

Cookie^Monstah

maybe yor allergic to the metal??
try getting a sterling silver stud (if the one u have isn't) and take it out every few hours to clean...

H

Hazmak

Told ya mate...my way's the only way.

The jewelery business flows thru my bloodline...could be a form of metal poisoning....u need an anti-biotic.

Also, I would recommend cleaning it with oxygenated water (H202), that will clean it up well....but it will do nuffin without an anti-bacterial / anti-biotic follow-up

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
take the earring out and leave it. leave the hole alone. dont spray it dont touch it. try not to let anything touch it. after about a month maybe. and its not infected get it pierced again but not in the exact same spot. a little bit further away.
get well soon justin :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
leave the earring out justin, and go to a GP and get urself some antibiotics asap!

let it heal up then put a sleeper in it for a while, dont get cheap arse earrings either get gold, or sterling silver/stainless steel.

So^Yeah

JMJ
Reaction score
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
im in great pain.

i got a second peircing in the same ear a while back and ever since i got it my first hole has got like heaps heaps infected. i spray the shazz on it and it doesnt help and when im sleeping the pain is bad and i tend to scratch and rip at the earings in my sleep.

i just took the earing out now and its weeping and bleeding and other varios disgusting things??

can anyone help me in finding another method from stopping this pain.

the newer peircing is fine :S
Hey,, the best thing to do is spray that anti bacterial thing,, and if pain persists u gota see ur doc... it may be infected..

if its on the top of ur ear, that has 1ox more chance of infection...

C

Cookie^Monstah

bahhhh the top of the ear is painful!
i had the top of my right ear done before but i took it out once and forgot about it ad it closed up on me:(
but at least i can sleep with less pain now:D

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
what kind of earring do u have in it justin? a stud or a sleeper?

i just washed wit hot watter and detol and it feels better already.

this is the one i got

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
CooKie MonstaH said:
i had the top of my right ear done before but i took it out once and forgot about it ad it closed up on me:(

i wouldnt do the top. too surfy

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
CooKie MonstaH said:
i have my cartilage pierced too, i can go days for it being fine, and then it starts to hurt, its so farked! I just put in a different earring so im hoping all clears up soon.

Chebl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
maybe the place you got your peircing done at didnt steriolize the gun?

Chebl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
btw do any of you know any good tattoo places in the bankstown region?? preferbly someone that knows what there doing?

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
when i got my navel pierced i was heaps scared it wud get infected.. but it didnt. phew ;)
justin u mite wanna put some salt water on it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.