Chicken Wings and Kneeing Now Allowed in the Nrl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Breaking news, feel free to knee players after they have scored and attempt to break the arms of players at your will. Thank you Rugby League Australia.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LOL Tina!!! Trust you to take it back to food :p
But hey, I wouldn't mind some fried chicken wings now either .. :o
LOL

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a disgrace I just read the same thing

I'm having a massive fight on people on my fishing forum who are all parrascum about it scumbags....

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hayne was ALWAYS going to be let off. The Keating decision on the other hand is absolutely disgraceful. Cameron Smith will be absolutely ropeable that he missed last years game for the same offense.

I hope Melbourne play as dirty as Parra did on friday night and absolutely pulvarise the eels.

Im disgusted

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Destroy this "fairytale" bull**** Storm. Fire em up Cam.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
If I am a Storm player I will be practicing wrestling tackles and street fights all week....as it is now allowed in double standard NRL.

All you have to do after the kick off is forget the ball and knock Haynes out with a knee or an elbow or even a high tackle and make sure he does not come back in the game. At the max you will be penalised and placed on report.

What a farking joke!

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They were charged. If they had carry over points or previous suspensions they would have missed this week. So no they are not legal.

I don't think anyone has ever been sin binned or sent off for what Hayne or Keating did. I think that's where the biggest issue is. The Bulldogs had 2 players injured in a crucial game due to foul play and got no benefit from it (and would have got no benefit even if they were suspended). They should bring in a 5 minute sin bin for foul play like that.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were charged. If they had carry over points or previous suspensions they would have missed this week. So no they are not legal.

I don't think anyone has ever been sin binned or sent off for what Hayne or Keating did. I think that's where the biggest issue is. The Bulldogs had 2 players injured in a crucial game due to foul play and got no benefit from it (and would have got no benefit even if they were suspended). They should bring in a 5 minute sin bin for foul play like that.
A sensible solution. As it stands, Hayne can take out Billy Slater next week and miss round one of 2010. Big deal!

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A sensible solution. As it stands, Hayne can take out Billy Slater next week and miss round one of 2010. Big deal!
If there's any justice Slater will kick Hayne in the head and he will have to play the rest of the game in a daze like Bryson did.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Bryce Gibbs get 4 weeks for kneeing Luke Burt in the back after he scored a try?

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Build a Bridge, what were use expecting? him to be suspended?. We all/most knew he was going to play this weekend, and it should be a great match. The winner possibly grabbing the fullback position for Australia.

Gotta love your league. :grinning:

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Build a Bridge, what were use expecting? him to be suspended?. We all/most knew he was going to play this weekend, and it should be a great match. The winner possibly grabbing the fullback position for Australia.

Gotta love your league. :grinning:
Build a Bridge???

You a true bulldog fan sami?

I doubt that..... that guy (Hayne) got away with murder (almost)....That was an illeglal tackle and Brys Gibbs got 3 weeks for the same tackle on Luke Burt.... Why build a bridge now?

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Build a Bridge???

You a true bulldog fan sami?

I doubt that..... that guy (Hayne) got away with murder (almost)....That was an illeglal tackle and Brys Gibbs got 3 weeks for the same tackle on Luke Burt.... Why build a bridge now?
i'm not just a true bulldog fan, i'm a true rugby league fan aswell. Any rugby league mad fan would love to see Hayne up against Slater. So why are you questioning my love for the bulldogs? Are we in the GF next sunday? i dont think so, so why would the suspension of hayne effect the passion i have for the dogs?

oh and 1 last thing "Z", Goodwin and Ennis had Haynes back at the Judiciary does that not make them a "True bulldog player"?.

/End.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
i'm not just a true bulldog fan, i'm a true rugby league fan aswell. CLUB COMES FIRST

Any rugby league mad fan would love to see Hayne up against Slater. DO NOT WANT TO SEE A DIRTY PLAYER/PLAYERS RUINING A FAIR GAME, UNLESS SLATER /STORM PLAYS DIRTY TOO.
So why are you questioning my love for the bulldogs? Are we in the GF next sunday? THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOT IN THE FINALS COS THE SCUMS PLAYED DIRTY AND WE DID NOT AND HENCE TAKING OUR PLAYERS OUT WITH ILLEGAL TACKLES.

i dont think so, so why would the suspension of hayne effect the passion i have for the dogs? WHY ? ATLEAST SOME JUSTICE WOULD BE DONE AND AND NEXT TIME THE SCUM BAG WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE KNEEING SOMEONE IN THE GAME.
oh and 1 last thing "Z", Goodwin and Ennis had Haynes back at the Judiciary does that not make them a "True bulldog player"?. ASK KEVI AND BEN HANNANT ..IF THEY THINK THE SAME.
/End.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what would have happened if it had've been Goodwin who did the same thing to Hayne, effectivelly concussing him for the entire game. I dont care what Bryson has said, he was in no mans land the entire game

Status
Not open for further replies.