Cherry-Evans

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we’ve become some sort of Gold Coast superannuation destination like fuck off has beens
Nah no way Burton, Addo-Carr and Naden arent has beens

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another Danny Weidler special. Manly have suddenly realised whilst Tom was out that HE was the reason they win & not DCE. So Weidler put 2 & 2 together & got 5. Just because we have an ex-Manly coach doesn't mean we ant all their players. DCE is all about DCE & money, he wouldn't be about the jersey. Oh & the cost! No matter how much freight Manly would honestly put towards it, it wouldn't be worthwhile.

I think it would end up being another Flanagan mistake just on a larger scale.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes to DCE if he signs as a hooker on $250k

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We nearly had him before he popped his cherry back in 2010. Not sure what happened

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we're looking for an experienced half and looking at dce half then may as well go after Adam Reynolds.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot can happen between now and next year. So many deals are getting done in the off season now after clubs conduct their end of year reviews. They look at their roster and whose coming through and then tap blokes on the shoulder who they think they can do without.

DCE could be one of those blokes. He would be an option given that Manly would pay some of his freight. Flanno isn’t exactly on big coin so unless he improves we will more than likely be in the market for a half next year.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Does anyone actually have any solid info on the general consensus on Flanno with the higher ranking at the club? Obviously to say underwhelming so far would be honest but is there any "maybe he's not the guy" thinking at all?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vomit at the thought of another "lifer"manly gunt here LOL..
Reynolds would be much better and is 2 years younger i think...
DCE is a 500/600k player at max. now so he isnt going anywhere.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So we are also in the mix for Cherry-Evans it seems?
All just making something out of nothing. I'd bet my left nut dce won't ever play for us. Besides we dont need him. Get a pretty damn good forward or 2 for his money too. Or a hooker. I doubt any hooker is on dce money