Cheering Soward will feel kinda weird ... (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gasnier, murdered by Boyd and Tonga all night
willie tonga with a bung shoulder most of the game too. woeful

young(i think he's pretty useless in this team)
can't imagine he'd persist with that experiment. even with qld dominating the majority of the match, ennis was still very well composed through the game

our forward got smashed
gasnier copped a belting from boyd
but all up a good game
it was a good game.

nsw can feel pretty upbeat really. qld dominated most facets of the game, only scored their second try from a stupid error by morris and yet only won by 4 points

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Drop Young for Lewis. Drop King for Weyman. Drop Morris for Hayne. You could also drop Creagh for Watmough.

I'd be happy with keeping the rest.

Dugan
Hayne
Jennings
Gasnier
Uate
Soward
Pearce
Weyman
Ennis
Mannah
Scott
Lewis
Gallen

Bird
Creagh/Watmough
Merrin
Snowden

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it was a good game.

nsw can feel pretty upbeat really. qld dominated most facets of the game, only scored their second try from a stupid error by morris and yet only won by 4 points
im really confindent that we can really win the series this year Good performance from NSW

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
According to nrlstats.com King is sitting on four hitups for 25m.

Where the hell was he?

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop Young for Lewis. Drop King for Weyman. Drop Morris for Hayne. You could also drop Creagh for Watmough.

I'd be happy with keeping the rest.

Dugan
Hayne
Jennings
Gasnier
Uate
Soward
Pearce
Weyman
Ennis
Mannah
Scott
Lewis
Gallen

Bird
Creagh/Watmough
Merrin
Snowden
WOw, totally agree Gladiator. DIdnt see you post this until i posted exact same thing in another thread. Young, Morris and King were niff nuffs. Weyman will bring that brunt and aggression and hardly makes mistakes. Morris did nothing, all game but help yow yeh get a try. and we dont need young. we need another backrower with flashy style. wouldnt drop creagh. thought he played well. uate and jennings for me stood up. didnt think they'd do as well as they did.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forwards are not up to the standard of the queenslanders props in scott, hannant and civoniceva. the 3 of them killed us in my opinion. our defence was good when there was no scott on the field ripping us to shreds. also, refs had a bias game it seemed. forward pass not being forward, dugan tackled in the air. these were two big costly mistakes that helped qld.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW need Farah.. they wont win a series with ennis, young or any other hooker

'gaz' phillips

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why didn't they start with Ennis.
Young was just a shoveller from dummy half.
Ennis came one and was creative, agressive. Fed the ball well. he looked good. If Keating continues his bad form I could see Ennis 5/8 and Reynolds No.9.
I kmow, sounds far fetched but who knows?....Don't know what could happen down the track.
King and Creagh.....no involvement. When, no impact.
2nd game Qld will probably have Hodges and Inglis back. Dosen't look good.
you continually come up with the most outrageous posts on this forum

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Petero was the slowest most useless player to ever pull on a jersey last night but still made 100m? How in the **** can you let someone as useless as that make metres.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
There already talking about bringing Tom Steroid Lahrs in for King if fit.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
you continually come up with the most outrageous posts on this forum
I don't know about outrageous. They might be different in opinion to you and others, but that's what this forum is about.
Nothing wrong with some humour in posts......you do know something about humour don't you.?

Status
Not open for further replies.