Chase Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he really wanted to mix things up, shift mbye to fullback, hoppa to centres and make Stanley a back row utility off the bench. Hooker can be filled in by Frawley or lichaa

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will be just happy not have Lechaa and Fake Frawley anywhere near the stadium tonight.
Unlucky, I just saw a clip of the boys walking into the stadium Lichaa carrying his boots all smiles and Frawley and Reynolds and Elliott as well like not a worry in the world

I don't think that Chase/Brenko swap is happening tbh

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just cant see chase working at 5/8

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Unlucky, I just saw a clip of the boys walking into the stadium Lichaa carrying his boots all smiles and Frawley and Reynolds and Elliott as well like not a worry in the world

I don't think that Chase/Brenko swap is happening tbh
Actually just confirmed that it is happening... Lee in the centres, Chase to halfback, Frawley to the bench & Lichaa drops out

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Im calling it, Lee will score a double but that's it .. like for the whole team

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My goodness. I did a jigsaw puzzle once where there were several pieces missing, not easy to do and quite often you end up with bits in the wrong place. Maybe Des thinks the team is a jigsaw puzzle.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should've put Brad Abbey at fullback, Hopoate at 5/8, Lee at centre and Stanley in reserve grade.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or a new club with a proper coach
When he got early ball tonight he set up a try and made half breaks. The problem was it to Reynolds 56 mins to pass him decent ball

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stanley was shIt tonight

Cannot kick, pass or hold the ball and is so slow now

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another masterstroke by Hasler. Stanley is a Reserve Grader and another pet player of Hasler who plays no matter what. To put him in the halves was a disgrace.

Meanwhile Mbye, who is our best half (as bad as that is) and best chance at fullback, ran it maybe twice all game. Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.