Channel 9 in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Promiscuous

I can't stand watching channel 9 on channel 9 because of their ignorance to show it in standard definition. Have been waiting till after the games to watch the replay on fox in hd.

Anyone know if its possible to watch channel nine broadcasts live in hd?

I'm assuming its not, but fark it's so nessecary

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they just rid of ads and play the game live then I will be happy!

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I can't stand watching channel 9 on channel 9 because of their ignorance to show it in standard definition. Have been waiting till after the games to watch the replay on fox in hd.

ive been hammering them on there facebook page i suggest everyone do the same

also i think s.o.o and grand final might be in hd this year if not this year its next

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
They show the NRL live on HD in every state bar NSW QLD and ACT

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely pretty much everyone has digital TV now (in some areas the analogue has been switched off)? if this is the case, i'm not sure what the excuse is for not broadcasting in HD.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely pretty much everyone has digital TV now (in some areas the analogue has been switched off)? if this is the case, i'm not sure what the excuse is for not broadcasting in HD.
Even with digital TV and Foxtel, some channels are in SD others in HD!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel 9 did have HD, for about 1 and a half years. Then they canned it, and brought in Gem.

They lost massive sports genre, in order to bring in more of the female market.

Fuckwits.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

What bugs me is that, because I can't stand listening to Phil Gould, I turn on the ABC call on digital radio. ABC is a few seconds ahead of Ch.9, which tend s to spoil the action when they are calling things just before I see them on the screen. It is very annoying when It looks like we're going to score, and the radio is already telling me that they've dropped the ball.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What bugs me is that, because I can't stand listening to Phil Gould, I turn on the ABC call on digital radio. ABC is a few seconds ahead of Ch.9, which tend s to spoil the action when they are calling things just before I see them on the screen. It is very annoying when It looks like we're going to score, and the radio is already telling me that they've dropped the ball.
Try listening to it on your phone.

I find that accessing radio through your phone gets a delay.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just kidding. Good thought - I might try that next time.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might give that a go.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard that Ch9 deliberately delays the broadcast to spoil those wanting to listen to the commentary on radio.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard that Ch9 deliberately delays the broadcast to spoil those wanting to listen to the commentary on radio.
Channel 9 do know other radio stations attend games with sport commentators right?

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Yeah i tried this with the triple M call and had same result , i tried to persist with it for a while but it sucks balls.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Only downfall is could you imaging that **** Waterhouse in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.