Changes needed for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to make it concise.
  • Work on the High Balls, they deadset killed us tonight with them. Major improvements needed, maybe bring back Goodwin, much safer than both Lett and Wright
  • Support play needs improving. Couple of times players have had their hand free but there was no support
  • Attacking kicks are deadset shocking. I don't care who the player is, but anyone who can PLEASE put in a well weighted grubber please stand up
  • Kick chase is the worst in the NRL. We give the players way too much room.
  • Defense needs to HTFU. We concede way too many meters.
  • Move Idris to the Second Row. Please, he's such a waste of a centre space. He deadset plays like a prop.
  • Remind the players that they play for the Bulldogs, and as such, to start playing with a little more heart and pride.
  • Promote some of our NSW cup players for underperforming players. Taupau was tonight promoted and he was one of our best forwards, if not the best.
Do I think the current coach can do it? Not at all. Massive changes are needed. I have no faith in him at all, anymore.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
There is no way Wright can be in the team.
Tapau went well, time to bring more young blokes in

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
don't you mean anymoore :-D

The team needs a clean-out. Bulldogs reminds me of the NSW team, a lot of talent, but very little passion or will to win the game.
Both teams needs major changes.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moore at helm, expect the same abysmal performances week in and week out.

Nothing has changed, and nothing will change.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Line speed!
We have been calling for this for 3 months at least. Its just not going to come this year. They should spend the whole off season working on it

Reaction score
i have noticed barba lurking behind the forwards the last few games but no urgency to offload to him

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of seeing the ball dropped on our line just after we have scored and look like getting on top. One moment there is hope, then it is immediately dashed by sloppy play, usually resulting in a quick try negating all the work just done.

Other teams can move the ball with confidence with precise short passes and perfectly timed bombs. We can't even hold the ball when the line is wide open!!

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Warburton back to Milton-Ulladulla

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wrap up the ball against the warriors please

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DROP JOSH MORRIS AND HODKINSON...thats all u need and we will win....morris not keen and hodkinson has no idea...u cant blame the coach for tonights performance and if u do,U GOT NO ****ING IDEA URSELF....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I blame the coach... :grinning:

In all honesty. Everything said, especially moving Idris. If it wasn't for Storm errors there would have been at least two more tries from Idris coming in when he didn't need to.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Changes have been needed for the past 3 months... Time now for the club to force some changes

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moore at helm, expect the same abysmal performances week in and week out.

Nothing has changed, and nothing will change.
Kevin Moore isn't the one putting on the jersey.

Why doesn't our halfback who we payed half our salary cap for put in 1 decent halfback performance?

You can blame Kevin Moore, but in all honesty, every NRL club do the same plays. He isn't the one not catching bombs and not getting repeat sets and not going forward. Everyone in the team needs to stand the f*** up!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We can jump up and down all we want but the fact remains our backs have been hopeless under the high ball all year and Moore failed to train them up, and I bet you a 100 bux they don't ever fix it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
And our forwards have had no line speed all season, problems everywhere

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Tim Browne, Mickey Paea, Chris Armit should come under consideration as they all had strong games for the NSW Cup team.

Bryson Goodwin had one of his best games yesterday.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Barba to 5/8th.
Idris to second row.
Recall Goodwin to Fullback.
Recall Lafai to Right Centre.
Drop Pritchard & warn him if he doesn't lift his intensity He can look elsewhere.
Move Morris to Left Wing.
Start Halatau at Left Centre.
Our 3 Props should be Tolman,Kasiano & Tapau who had a great game best forward last night..
Keep either Keating or Roberts as a bench utility.
What are the chances of any of these changes happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.