Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't think he should have been dropped to begin with. If we dropped everyone the kennel wanted gone,we wouldn't have enough players to field a team
If we drop everyone the kennel wants dropped we would have left.....a ballboy (and he's looking over his shoulder)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't be changing much based on a match vs the premiers at full strength. Wakeham is a wasted bench spot though. Bbo may be a better bench option, he covers more positions and has upside. Also assuming Dufty would have copped a rocket and won't back up last week's MIA effort

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't be changing much based on a match vs the premiers at full strength. Wakeham is a wasted bench spot though. Bbo may be a better bench option, he covers more positions and has upside. Also assuming Dufty would have copped a rocket and won't back up last week's MIA effort
A 6 minute playing stint is a wasted bench spot no matter who Barrett puts at 14. Crazy coaching.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When it comes to hooker... We fucked up by letting Rhyse Davies go. He would have been a good stop gap until Mahoney arrived so we didn't have to play JMK

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We just need the boys to rip in and play better

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear what your saying mate I do, Brad Dietz looked a genuine hooker too, but it's a big leap to FG.His stats from last Sunday include 10 missed tackles so he won't get a gig on those numbers alone I'm afraid.
I agree those numbers aren't good at all but we are in need of attack more then anything and if this guy can just give our halves a little more time with ball in hand then it's worth a shot. Our halves always have defence in there face which is so painful to watch

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be happy if we just try a different dummy half and leave JMK out altogether. BBO and Cook for me as 9 and 14. I just want to see faster service and the extra split second of time and space for our backs.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fuck is he is a genuine hooker? Because he has played there for a few years
This is most stupid and over used term on the kennel
His defence is rubbish but his service from dummy half is on another level to jmk who is too slow with passing, then again all of us will probably pass better then jmk. We need to give our halves more time with the ball and jmk can't do that and he's had more then enough time to fix that. Doesn't matter who our halves are they will be shit as long as jmk is hooker

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our attack for many years has been extremely ordinary to say the least...
During that time we've had changes of coaches and rosters but only one problem still there...
The hooker from Lichaa to JMK
Mahoney will be here next season but in the meantime this season should we just wait for him or look for a better alternative other than JMK, someone that could help improve results bring back positives and winning team spirit ???
It's not an agenda against JMK I respect his efforts, but no matter how hard he tries he isn't a hooker !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can we promote ZDC and play him at hooker, seems to be the best option at the club right now :tearsofjoy:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If there were to be any changes I’d try topine at right centre. Always Energetic good defence runs hard.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Teamlist Tuesday . . . Hopefully Baz has the balls to make to the changes we need

Snackdoogie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Honestly I would not make much changes at this point. I would however look at Cook down the line in the hooker position and giving him a crack if he really is FG ready. Otherwise... its going to continue to be JMK. I do believe if BBO is going to be in the 17 he should come on a bit earlier not the last 15-20 minutes.

The only changes I could predict is changes to our 1-5 other than the FOX. Allan/Schoupp making cases there. But i can only think that Barrett is trying to have some stability in the back line. All i want to see is consistency and time for a lineup to build chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.