News Ch 10 give Beau Ryan another media chance.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Beau Ryan, one of the very few that can laugh at themselves. and can Genuinely attract a wider audience than the other boring fcks - Tallis, Joey, Gus, Lewis, Lockyer Sailor etc...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Beau Ryan, one of the very few that can laugh at themselves. and can Genuinely attract a wider audience than the other boring fcks - Tallis, Joey, Gus, Lewis, Lockyer Sailor etc...
He can laugh at himself because the **** is so self-absorbed that he will take any attention that he can get. I would much rather watch any show with those other mentioned names because at least they have substance.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can laugh at himself because the **** is so self-absorbed that he will take any attention that he can get. I would much rather watch any show with those other mentioned names because at least they have substance.
I suppose it depends on your perspective. He may have no idea but at least he doesn’t claim to. The others beforementioned pretend to be entertainers when they simply have no personalities. When they talk about the football, it’s great! But they inject too much bullshit in what they say. They should stick with what they’re good at. Beau, not everyones cup of tea, but genuinely knows how to tap into a more diverse audience. I think him not being a ch9 clone, is good for the game. We need more like him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suppose it depends on your perspective. He may have no idea but at least he doesn’t claim to. The others beforementioned pretend to be entertainers when they simply have no personalities. When they talk about the football, it’s great! But they inject too much bullshit in what they say. They should stick with what they’re good at. Beau, not everyones cup of tea, but genuinely knows how to tap into a more diverse audience. I think him not being a ch9 clone, is good for the game. We need more like him.
that "diverse" audience quickly became a non-existent audience when Fatty got the flick.... The audience tuned in for the Footy Show, not for Beau, and anything he does post Footy Show will flop almost instantly

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that "diverse" audience quickly became a non-existent audience when Fatty got the flick.... The audience tuned in for the Footy Show, not for Beau, and anything he does post Footy Show will flop almost instantly
IMO the only true entertainers in the Footy Show were Beau, Darrell B, and Matty. Fatty was a good host. Sterling was good. The show was on its knees when Sterlo and Matty left.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Beau on 10, the crickets on 7, how the fk is the world still spinning correctly?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I give it 3 episodes before they pull it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I imagine him being the gill (salesmen from the simpsons) of the media world.

Once this shows shit canned as it no doubt will hopefully it’ll be the end of him.

Shit player and not even funny in anyway (ironic he made a name of himself mocking dogs fans lol is there anything we can’t do?)
I think I read somewhere he grew up a Dogs fan. I don’t like the bloke much either.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I enjoyed when SBW and a few other Roosters boys knocked this **** out for his shithouse Bea Knows skit that he over did and butchered

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a Hinjew , just like I will never pay for sex, bobs and vagene, I will never pay for watching TV
Never paid for sex !!!! Most blokes who get a dose of full sack syndrome can’t get the $50 bills out quick enough.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Excuse me while I set the series link for this upcoming tv gold.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Julia Morris ( shes so painful to watch and hear) and Chris Brown (a Veterinarian) and Beau Ryan........... thank god i have a remote.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never paid for sex !!!! Most blokes who get a dose of full sack syndrome can’t get the $50 bills out quick enough.
I would have thought Tinder was an easier solution... and cheaper

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Usually media jobs are reserved for the greats of the game. How did this unfunny **** get one ?
Cheats on his pregnant missus ? Top guy.
I’m glad his career is in its death throes.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Julia Morris ( shes so painful to watch and hear) and Chris Brown (a Veterinarian) and Beau Ryan........... thank god i have a remote.
Brown has a face that needs punching.
And Morris has a **** that needs kicking.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Brown has a face that needs punching.
And Morris has a **** that needs kicking.
Throw those 2 in the 69 position and they could manage to do that. Not sure I'd be brave enough to watch though. Scary.