News Ch 10 give Beau Ryan another media chance.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reading the article you just know this is going to be an absolute shitfest that gets cancelled before end of first season..

Julia Morris and Chris Brown are painful enough without adding Ryan to the fray.

Beau Ryan leaves the Nine Network: The NRL Footy Show star signs with Channel 10 to be a 'roving reporter' for a new variety show

By Jo Scrimshire For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 08:17 AEDT, 7 December 2018 | Updated: 09:23 AEDT, 7 December 2018

Beau Ryan is leaving Channel Nine following the cancellation of the NRL Footy Show.

The 33-year-old announced on The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Friday that he had signed a contract with Channel 10.

He will be a 'roving reporter' on upcoming variety show Sunday Night Takeaway, hosted by Dr Chris Brown and Julia Morris.

Sunday Night Takeaway is a remake of the popular British TV show, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.

Beau, formerly of the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, explained: 'One of their biggest shows next year is called Sunday Night Takeaway With Julia Morris And Dr Chris Brown. It is the biggest show.

'It's a variety show, there'll be pranks, there's music from big stars. I'll be a roving reporter and I'll be hosting [a segment called] "Chris versus Julia" at the end of the night.'

Beau added that Nine management had been 'good to [him]' over the past decade, but he was looking forward to joining Channel 10.

The retired footballer explained that he had 'fallen out of love' with the network after the NRL Footy Show was axed due to low ratings.

Channel Nine announced in October the Footy Show would not be returning for a new season after 25 years on air.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know TV is bad these days, but that has the potential to be one of the worst shows, ever

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Legit question, who still watches free to air TV?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Rarely. But I do enjoy Border security/border patrol, paramedics and Highway Patrol.

Everything else is 5hit.

I just watch netflix.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a Hinjew , just like I will never pay for sex, bobs and vagene, I will never pay for watching TV

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beau Ryan was relevant in 2011-12 when he was actually quite funny.
Since then he’s been a punish. No one gives a shit when he talks sensibly

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t stand him he’s a subtle kiss ass douche bag

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rarely. But I do enjoy Border security/border patrol, paramedics and Highway Patrol.

Everything else is 5hit.

I just watch netflix.
@Dawgfather Check out NAILED IT on Netflix .... friggin hilarious show!

Wifey binge watched Border Security all seasons recently. We love that and Highway Patrol.

also Driving Test on Ch9 is pretty entertaining.

We watch all our stuff streamed though as we don't have an antenna.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am thinking this will get canned quicker than Molan's Footy Show

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hooray. Another time slot where I'll be certain to zone as Xbox time. Australia must be really low on potential hosts for Ryan to get a run elsewhere.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I'll watch that. Or maybe I'll slice off an ear and eat it. Not sure which yet.

Last edited:

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine him being the gill (salesmen from the simpsons) of the media world.

Once this shows shit canned as it no doubt will hopefully it’ll be the end of him.

Shit player and not even funny in anyway (ironic he made a name of himself mocking dogs fans lol is there anything we can’t do?)