cervical cancer vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
not sure if there is already a thread on this or not but

fmd hurts like a mother****ing ***** :( got my second one done yesterday and I didnt go to work today coz my arm is killing my life. And i have just been soooo tired all day.

apparently it affects everyone differently though, would any other girls here care to enlighten me on their experiences?

p.s. how long is the freaking needle *shudder*

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
does this prevent cancer?
No, it gives you cancer.

I know of a couple of people that did it Alex. Didn't affect one of them, the other was feeling ill for a couple of days. You're right, it does affect everyone differently.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
i mean to a 100% certainty?

if so why havent i heard of it
I'm pretty sure it's fairly new. I watched something on Tv only about 4 or 5 months ago on it.

Anyway, I bid you farewell from this thread. Ladies talk :grinning:

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
most strands of it, and in retrospect I should be complaining because this is nowhere near the pain I would go through with cancer. But ffs needles are pretty much one of my biggest fears rod, once I tensed my arm so much the needle popped out. So just let me whinge plz :o

BTW TO ALL YOU MEN READING THIS

you are the cause of cervical cancer, I **** you not! Doc was telling me that the only way you can get it is from sexual intercourse with a man, it is something that men carry but only women can get.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
most strands of it, and in retrospect I should be complaining because this is nowhere near the pain I would go through with cancer. But ffs needles are pretty much one of my biggest fears rod, once I tensed my arm so much the needle popped out. So just let me whinge plz :o
So let me get this straight. The doctor stuck his needle into you, you tightened up, so it popped out? Damn he needs some lessons

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i too have a fear of needles, but only after i hear stories about air bubbles getting into the bloodstream and all that

the pain side of it i pretty much got over with age

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. The doctor stuck his needle into you, you tightened up, so it popped out? Damn he needs some lessons
dude it was during a blood test too, one of the most scarring things of my life because then she had to look for another vein too :sleep:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't really studied it, but the cells/.bacteria/virus or something lies dormant in our bodies and sex can almost "activate" it.

I have had all three. Didn't hurt, i don't panic about needles, i just continued talking about the toenail procedure coming up lol
Did hurt a LITTLE the third time but it really wasn't that bad, i think it was just because the vaccine was almost freezing cold , so it tends to sting more than having it out for a min or so.

And im special , so i set my own up with the 25g needle not 23g :D :biggrinan

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
yeah i got mine ages ago....

my arm hurt heaps after the 3rd one...

lulus91

The North Shore Bulldog
Reaction score
My arm hurt like hell...and it was given by nurses who didn't give a ****ee where they put it in.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
they are KILLER!!!!
my friend tensed.. & the needle got stuck in her..
but they are awful
doggiediva is right, the 3rd one was the most painful!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

BTW TO ALL YOU MEN READING THIS

you are the cause of cervical cancer, I **** you not! Doc was telling me that the only way you can get it is from sexual intercourse with a man, it is something that men carry but only women can get.
Chicks are moving STD cess pools. Its even

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Hold up ladies it takes two to tango so it aint all our fault gees

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually isn't it that all women have the potential to develop cervical cancer, but that part of their system can only be activated when they get HPV??

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine last year. I am an absolute sook when it comes to needles. I freak out and cry, I seriously can't stand them. They never even asked me if I was pregnant, they juts got me out of there. I was in pain for so long, but I tense up my arm so it hurts 10x more. As for how long the needle was, there was no way in hell I was looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.