Centres for 2023

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti is nowhere near ready, unless his defence has drastically increased in the offseason. Bloke has a LOT to learn about defensive positioning in the centres. If we promoted him now, based on last years form he'd get an absolute bath there.

Even Okunbor would be better defensively in the centres.

But 2023 it'll be Casey and Burns, or Kiraz and Burns (depending if Casey goes to wing or centre).

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My guess is
Alamoti and Burns start the year but Alamoti and Skelton finish the year after burns offers nothing and Skelton dominates cup.
Alamoti is nowhere near ready, unless his defence has drastically increased in the offseason. Bloke has a LOT to learn about defensive positioning in the centres. If we promoted him now, based on last years form he'd get an absolute bath there.

Even Okunbor would be better defensively in the centres.

But 2023 it'll be Casey and Burns, or Kiraz and Burns (depending if Casey goes to wing or centre).
trials will be the key obviously, if alomonti can improve his defensive positioning he will be a weapon for us. Burns will definitely be one of the centres

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think our best option is to give Okunbor a run at 6 with Burton at 1. Okunbor’s strong running game combined with his silky hands would make for an unreal combination with Flanno’s game management.

Thoughts guys?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think our best option is to give Okunbor a run at 6 with Burton at 1. Okunbor’s strong running game combined with his silky hands would make for an unreal combination with Flanno’s game management.

Thoughts guys?
If Flanno is just driving them to the game and not playing 7 , its worth considering