Centres for 2023

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont understand why they would move unless CC likes what he saw from Kiraz at fullback
Me neither I would have had Averillo locked in for this season at 1, must mean someone is coming over for that 1 spot who knows

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Some on TK are saying he he has bulked up, if his defence improves anything is possible.
If reports are true that we will be signing Douehi, he could become our fullback.
i dont get the avo defence issues. When he was playing 7 in the front line his defence i think was around 85% and he was tackling backrowers all game. I dont see any defensive issues in his game. He just needs time at fullback to get the awareness that is required.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will sign someone surely.
Alomati young and has a lot of work still to be ready
Skelton not sure about him
Burns average at best
Casey Meh
Kiraz more a winger
Averillo avg centre probably our best option
Perham nothing special been to multiple clubs and has been nothing but a backup reserve .
That leaves us with Allen ?? Fullback maybe haha or a wing spot .

Im certain we will be signing someone in this department

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not saying he will be there come round 1, but CC with the outside backs in particular is testing them all out in almost all back 5 positions seeing who suits where best. I’ve heard Averillo is ahead for centre, if true someone must put there hand up for FB over him
Makes sense because our backline is a mess but I'm struggling to think of players from our roster you'd start at fullback. Maybe Perham or Kiraz? Anyway Jake is the best centre at the club, always said it, top 6 in the league and whatever other rubbish I say... :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah nah I’ve seen him in person a couple times this past month doesn’t look much bigger than our last game played. Maybe 2kg gained if that.
Invite me next time :|

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i dont get the avo defence issues. When he was playing 7 in the front line his defence i think was around 85% and he was tackling backrowers all game. I dont see any defensive issues in his game. He just needs time at fullback to get the awareness that is required.
Defence wasn’t that much of an issue

I just remember watching him live vs the Warriors and he looked disinterested and shit under high ball and shied away from contact ie bringing the ball back

Hopefully he has a good off season and gets first crack under Ciraldo

Everyone gets a clean slate

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Burns
4. Alamoti

Still disappointed we moved on Schoupp. They must think Alamoti is ready to go.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kiraz HAS to be one of them, next to Skelton, Alamoti or Perham
Sorry dude Kiraz ain’t being picked at centre, Skelton and Alamoti where promised starting positions hence Schoupp being moved on and Skelton not being selected during last year’s GF so he doesn’t get injured, the amount of interest that Alamoti and Skelton had from other clubs was immense and Gus ain’t letting them go.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not saying he will be there come round 1, but CC with the outside backs in particular is testing them all out in almost all back 5 positions seeing who suits where best. I’ve heard Averillo is ahead for centre, if true someone must put there hand up for FB over him
Laurie fullback szn. Probably why Averillo is bulky up :hearteyes:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah nah I’ve seen him in person a couple times this past month doesn’t look much bigger than our last game played. Maybe 2kg gained if that.
He might have gained 2kgs, I doubt it would be in guts or heart though

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry dude Kiraz ain’t being picked at centre, Skelton and Alamoti where promised starting positions hence Schoupp being moved on and Skelton not being selected during last year’s GF so he doesn’t get injured, the amount of interest that Alamoti and Skelton had from other clubs was immense and Gus ain’t letting them go.
skelton was injured during the final series, Gus didnt hold him back

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Skelton not being selected in NSW Cup GF in September so he doesn't be injured for 2023? is utter bull lol.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is
Alamoti and Burns start the year but Alamoti and Skelton finish the year after burns offers nothing and Skelton dominates cup.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My guess is
Alamoti and Burns start the year but Alamoti and Skelton finish the year after burns offers nothing and Skelton dominates cup.
If Boourns or Avo are centre possibilities, then surely Barret is still in contention for coach?