Centre/wingers for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You welcome. Maybe a little bit to early for him then.. We'll have this discussion in a few yrs.
Hopefully in a few years we'll meet up and celebrate winning the comp.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep its the backs fault we lost ....sack em all. As usual after any loss, irrational stupidity in the forum.
Im totally over it too hey. All of last year it was sack des. They sacked him. Then it was all positive after we signed pay. He was working really hard on our fitness and had decided to move mbye to fb and start RFM in the backrow. Awesome.
Now after 2 losses to the two top teams in the comp and there are people calling for his head. Its fucking disgraceful. Be a real fan. Support your fucking teamand give them a chance to turn it around.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where this guy Eashan Masters came from?

Never heard of him before but he is absolutely carving it up for manly in the centres. Looks a gun.

Why can’t we get players like this?
West Auckland, NZ

My hood

paper jam

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bloody @Tacky 's Tigers got their paws on him and he's killing it! I think we've forever lost Tubs.

Not sure about depth, but someone like Bergamin/Anderson/Carr/Cerruto might step up in the future for a spot.

Also young brothers Compton and Iverson Fuatimau, and Logan Dillon are ones to watch comeing through from younger grades in future.
i seen this Dillon play in the sgball on the weekend can play this kid great speed and footwork is one to watch

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
We need two centres and two wingers and before they can play in those positions we need to move them into the backrow

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
If we want to replace B Morris with a veteran winger who isn't as expensive as Mansour, we could get Antonio Winterstein on a 2 year deal.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A few names I think we should consider:
Malakai Watene Zelesniak
Robert Jennings
Adam Doueihi (as a centre who can move to halfback if Cogger doesn't pan out)
Justin O'Neill
Brian Kelly
Ricky Leutele
Corey Oates
Jonus Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.