Celebration after game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[video=youtube;g0DI0XOGniw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DI0XOGniw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just saying, I loved the night but there was a reason we gave it up. It makes parramatta stadium look like Old Trafford
Is that why they burned the old grandstand at Cumberland Oval to the ground? That and the fact they got a lovely fat grant to rebuild it from scratch. To think we actually shared Belmore with the Eels for a few seasons too.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;g0DI0XOGniw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DI0XOGniw&feature=youtu.be[/video]
that is my mate and his son, go to every game with them, the television crews must source out the kid they love him, he has been on fox sports news plays of the week, is the face of dance cam and now this on the matty johns show. He loves the bulldogs more than anything, staunch supporter.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No team would have a chance of beating us at home.
By far the best team and best supporters in the NRL.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To all those who said Belmore Oval is done and dusted and that ANZ is this and that. They pay the Bulldogs, blah blah blah.

Well, GET THAT INTO YA! That atmosphere cannot be bought!
it seemed amazing and I'm burning I didn't go BUT you won't get that every week. 3 games a year against teams like melbounre Raiders or Titans on a Monday night would be perfect. All other teams we can get over 30000 to the stadium. I say Monday night because every club has to host monday nights.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it seemed amazing and I'm burning I didn't go BUT you won't get that every week. 3 games a year against teams like melbounre Raiders or Titans on a Monday night would be perfect. All other teams we can get over 30000 to the stadium. I say Monday night because every club has to host monday nights.
We would definitely get that against all non-sydney teams. Whichever way you look at it, Belmore will always get a bigger crowd over ANZ when playing these non-sydney teams.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
To all those who said Belmore Oval is done and dusted and that ANZ is this and that. They pay the Bulldogs, blah blah blah.

Well, GET THAT INTO YA! That atmosphere cannot be bought!
Either could a hotdog or beer or parking space. Don't get me wrong I absolutely loved it and can't wait to get back but small grounds do struggle with big crowds.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ive played and watched that clip so many times today.....proud to be a bulldogs supporter and very proud of my team doing that in front of their home crowd

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was worth going just to see that, brilliant stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.