Carl Webb fight tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

elie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Holding 3 world titles. Making more money than his old man ever did. The most watched and paid fighter in Australia.

Sour grapes, get over it, one day someone will beat him. Mundine can't win forever, it is the nature of the sport. Keep praying that you and the anti Mundine brigade are around when the day comes.

Great fight last night by the way, he took Medley apart.
So you hate him because his muslim?
I like Mundine, so no I don't hate him because he is muslim.
I just don't like his being the best claims.
Interim titles jack the lad, not true world titles.
He has never beaten a champ for a title.
I will say mundine is an incredible athlete though with the pottential to be anything.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Mundine, so no I don't hate him because he is muslim.
I just don't like his being the best claims.
Interim titles jack the lad, not true world titles.
He has never beaten a champ for a title.
I will say mundine is an incredible athlete though with the pottential to be anything.
Nothing interim about it. He fought for the vacant world title and won it. He went on to defend it numerous times against the best that was thrown at him.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
carl webbs reputation as a person not to be messed with on the footy field took a pumbling last night.

big charlie couldnt beat the ball boy.
webb = loser

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i wished mundine the mouth would be knocked out.
i cannot stand mundine

elie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nothing interim about it. He fought for the vacant world title and won it. He went on to defend it numerous times against the best that was thrown at him.
It is an interim title you uneducated fool. (paper champ)
He has never beaten a champ to ever become champ.
LOL the best thrown against him, you really are stupid.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL what's with all the JacktheLad hate in this thread?

BTW Jack - Slippery is right - it's not advise. You used it in the wrong context ;)

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is an interim title you uneducated fool. (paper champ)
He has never beaten a champ to ever become champ.
LOL the best thrown against him, you really are stupid.
I am arguing with a moron. Let this be my last post on the matter, but I doubt it will stop the retards.

He lost to Ottke by a knockout after being ahead on points. He went on to beat many after that to win and retain a few titles. He lost a couple on the way as well

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=014646&cat=boxer

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL what's with all the JacktheLad hate in this thread?

BTW Jack - Slippery is right - it's not advise. You used it in the wrong context ;)
lol ... the anti Mundine posse, pardon the pun. Easy as mate.

It maybe wrong in context but he was responding to my post on wrong spelling. But it kept the kids entertained. :p

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bottom line
kessler rocked mundine and he is too scared to go on the world stage anymore
Prize fighters are not governed by fear, it is all to do with the size of the purse and the interest it creates. Boxing is all about hype.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bottom line
kessler rocked mundine and he is too scared to go on the world stage anymore
exactly SJ knows what he is talking about

Prize fighters are not governed by fear, it is all to do with the size of the purse and the interest it creates. Boxing is all about hype.
Seriously you always have to have the last word ay?WTF is this **** about not goverened by fear the bloke has not fought on the world scene because he is scared think about it he could earn much more overseas than here because the boxing scene in oz is relatively small.

Now why WOULDN'T he fight overseas if there was more money to be made obviously?

Look at Green and Roy jones now that was an international fight people in usa were watching it and it created alot of hype worldwide what has mundine done similiar to that in the last few years?

Answer is simple he is scared and your bloody wrong shut up and admit ffs...

elie

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am arguing with a moron. Let this be my last post on the matter, but I doubt it will stop the retards.

He lost to Ottke by a knockout after being ahead on points. He went on to beat many after that to win and retain a few titles. He lost a couple on the way as well

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=014646&cat=boxer
Name the champs he beat Jack?
He fought one champ, otke and lost you bafoon.
The rest of his titles were bouts for vacant crowns.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nothing interim about it
there was actually plenty interim about it im affraid:(

winning the wba super middleweight title looks good on paper at boxrec, but the WBA has a rule when their champion wins another belt

they make the champion a "super" champion and create an interim belt called the regular belt, the super champion remains the organisational champion until he loses the belt and when that happens the super title disapears and the interim champion is then recognised

so mundine beat echols for the newly created interim title because otke was now super champion (also holding the ibf)

otke retired undefeated in late march 2004 and mundine was then recognised as real champion, but only for just over a month because he lost to manny siaca in his first title defence of being the real champion

when mundine fought kessler it was for the real title, but of course mundine lost:(

then kessler was later upgraded to super champion and mundine beat soliman again for the interim belt, mundine not getting full recognition until kessler lost

so mundine has a world title fight record of 4 wins and 3 losses (ill even be generous and count the IBO as world, which i hate to do)

L Otke
L Siaca
L Kessler
W Clavero
W Hamden
W Soliman
W Geale

not a very good record lol:p

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

winning the wba super middleweight title looks good on paper at boxrec, but the WBA has a rule when their champion wins another belt

they make the champion a "super" champion and create an interim belt called the regular belt, the super champion remains the organisational champion until he loses the belt and when that happens the super title disapears and the interim champion is then recognised

so mundine beat echols for the newly created interim title because otke was now super champion (also holding the ibf)

otke retired undefeated in late march 2004 and mundine was then recognised as real champion, but only for just over a month because he lost to manny siaca in his first title defence of being the real champion

when mundine fought kessler it was for the real title, but of course mundine lost:(

then kessler was later upgraded to super champion and mundine beat soliman again for the interim belt, mundine not getting full recognition until kessler lost

so mundine has a world title fight record of 4 wins and 3 losses (ill even be generous and count the IBO as world, which i hate to do)

L Otke
L Siaca
L Kessler
W Clavero
W Hamden
W Soliman
W Geale

This is a good post for people that don't understand interim belts

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and the very bottom line is that Mundine has lost evertime he has faced a world class fighter (even if you consider Manny Siaca as world class [which he isn't])

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
He wants Lester Ellis again....................

elie

Waterboy
Reaction score

L Otke
L Siaca
L Kessler
W Clavero
W Hamden
W Soliman
W Geale

Jack the lad owned

elie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Move alone kid, we will start it up again after the next Mundine win.
The win against Garth Wood should be one for all times.
Is Garth would the great white hope too Jack?
Oh wait, it's ok to be racist against white according to Jack
Man with as much Talent as choc should dispose of the fleas who hang off him and go all out asap.
He has two years to be remembered for the right reasons, after that it's all over

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The win against Garth Wood should be one for all times.
Is Garth would the great white hope too Jack?
Oh wait, it's ok to be racist against white according to Jack
Man with as much Talent as choc should dispose of the fleas who hang off him and go all out asap.
He has two years to be remembered for the right reasons, after that it's all over
Are you still here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.