Car insurance

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to shop around every time you go to renew, they discount you first year then try to sneek it up and hope you just pay hence i have a different insurance company each year and each car

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Glitzy ads really nice super white teeth AAMI ladies etc. Man they're all good at taking your money but will try exploit every little subsection in the 500 page PDS to get out of paying.

Think 100 folk take out car insurance today for 1 year at say $500 so that's $500k. In that year maybe 20% have accidents so do the maths man they make a squillion and they wont make that by being kind.

So what todays my cranky day, I allowed 6 per week.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Glitzy ads really nice super white teeth AAMI ladies etc. Man they're all good at taking your money but will try exploit every little subsection in the 500 page PDS to get out of paying.

Think 100 folk take out car insurance today for 1 year at say $500 so that's $500k. In that year maybe 20% have accidents so do the maths man they make a squillion and they wont make that by being kind.

So what todays my cranky day, I allowed 6 per week.
Remember when the AAMI chicks were hot before we became too woke & inclusive. I probably signed up every year without comparing haha

Reaction score
Remember when the AAMI chicks were hot before we became too woke & inclusive. I probably signed up every year without comparing haha
my friend rainey was the aami chick for a few years around the late 90's, she was hot but they swapped her out for a younger chick as soon as she stated to show signs of ageing