The BMW S2000 shits all over them lol

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice i heard they like petrol alot hahah
Definitely not the most fuel efficent car. But then again, most performance V8's are the same. Problem is that its impossible not to drive them aggressively. Explains why I have lost my licence 3 times :(

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, I own 3 businesses and bust my ass working.

She has just left the US. Will be converted, complied and registered by early July. Can't wait :grinning:
Tell me about it mate, People think if you have your own business it's a bludge... Little do they know.

I hate when people say you're lucky when you buy something like that. No luck just hard work.
I agree

Thanks mate. It's not easy. Staff is the biggest problem. They can be a nightmare!
Lol Yeap...

I know that problem too well, plus companies going under leaving you with a chunk of money owing that you will never receive. I just had that happen. Not nice.
Tell me about it... The ATO should be cracking down on these soon.

I had an AMG C63 in 2008 when they first came out. The sound from the exhaust is one of the best I have experIenced in a V8 :grinning:
Nice Car, I drive Aston Martin Vanquish 2008 absolutely love it...I was thinking about E63 and I test drove it for a week, very sexy car... but I just love the AM...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey The Greatest, is your car the Vanquish or Vantage?
It's the Vanquish S... The last of the first generation, it looks very similar to the DBS... I got it imported from the UK.. Built 2007 complied 2008

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
we should transfer this talk to the a car thread
the greatest you drive a pimp car my friend

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I must admit I really enjoy driving it...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The client I was at today has one of these. I've never really cared much for Jags but this thing is just beautiful! The sound it makes when it was revved up made me jizz. He has the supercharged engine.

http://www.jaguar.com/au/en/xk/models_features/features/exterior
Meh.. one day he will be able to afford the extra 2 doors.

But seriously, how is this car superior to my Hyundai i30 wagon. Does it have 10 airbags? Chill compartment in the glovebox? 3 x 12v adaptors? USB connection? Room for your dog? Bah :p

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive this :grinning:

also drive the C63, and agree on the noise it makes when u put your foot down, sweet sweet sound

Status
Not open for further replies.