Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I think one of the guys on here is a car detailer

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do it yourself. Trust me, worth saving the money.
I used to detail cars, the crap they use to making sh*t look new and shiny is a disgrace.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking into this lately too. Just bought a 2011 Calais V Series 2. Car care products seem good. You can buy there products online and they also detail too. I think they're in five dock or something

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he mobile? Just sold my 2010 M3 and buying my first US muscle car - a 2013 Chevy Camaro ZL1 :grinning:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, I own 3 businesses and bust my ass working.

She has just left the US. Will be converted, complied and registered by early July. Can't wait :grinning:
Nice. You deserve all the toys you can afford running 3 businesses. I hate when people say you're lucky when you buy something like that. No luck just hard work.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, I own 3 businesses and bust my ass working.

She has just left the US. Will be converted, complied and registered by early July. Can't wait :grinning:
Hope you buy your chickens from m&j chickens :grinning:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks mate. It's not easy. Staff is the biggest problem. They can be a nightmare!
I know that problem too well, plus companies going under leaving you with a chunk of money owing that you will never receive. I just had that happen. Not nice.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice choice indeed :grinning:

I'm just about to put some money down on a "weekend" car. Tossing up between the Opel Astra OPC, and the Mercedes A45 AMG. AMG is more expensive, and I have a soft spot for opels (daily is either an SRi Turbo or a VXR), but the A45 AMG is an absolute weapon..

Hmmm .. choices choices
The AMG A45 is a weapon and a very sexy looking car. More expensive than the VW R but worth the premium. I am considering ordering the AMG CLA 45 for my wife. It's the baby CLS and based on the pics it looks shit hot and has speed to burn!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the moment I'm in the "convince the Minister of Finance" stage. :roflol:

The CLS500 is a serious weapon of a car yet so understated. CLA looks *really* nice indeed, and I reckon they'll sell a stack of them.

Finally good to see Merc putting out some nice performing (and looking) cars, at reasonable prices.
lol - good luck with that. I usually buy the car and then tell the mrs. Oops too late to change my mind dear :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.