Canterbury try to find Moses Suli accommodation closer to Belmore amid reports the troubled recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
20 year old. Still on his L Plates.

Yep... Laziness confirmed. Just give the guy some driving lessons and get him a car.
Haha sums it up. If your 20 and still on L's then you lack the motivation to get your license.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably never put 2 and 2 together when trains pass southern end of belmore training every 5 or 6 minutes.
Fairfield has a train station/ belmore has a train station ....who knew?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gees some people on here are harsh!! Sure he gets paid well but who of us on here have never made a stupid mistake when we were young or didn’t take our jobs as seriously as we should. Half the stupid stuff I did at work when I was that age I would have been sacked for sure if the bosses had ever found out!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On the money he's earning he can afford professional driving lessons, but for all we know he's in a family that hasn't got a car or licensed driver to teach him. It sounds from this article like the other one was a gross over exaggeration. I guess the lesson to take from this is that the media is full of bullshit to some extent and unless the club bring an issue to light we shouldn't take it as truth.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gees some people on here are harsh!! Sure he gets paid well but who of us on here have never made a stupid mistake when we were young or didn’t take our jobs as seriously as we should. Half the stupid stuff I did at work when I was that age I would have been sacked for sure if the bosses had ever found out!!
True, but surely the move from the Tigers to the Dogs was enough of a warning to get your act together. That plus he has already had 2 official warnings for being late means either you have cement between your ears or you think that because the Dogs signed you you can march to the beat of your own drum. I don't see these as major issues individually but I'm glad Pay is setting the tone. I just want to see him do it with a senior player before I'm completely sold.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expectations are completely different. This isn't a normal job. He's in a very competitive environment where he is replacible in a very quick time-frame if he doesn't pull it together. This isn't some kid on a construction site hiding and having a few extra smoko's a day or turning up 5 mins late.

Yes, he is a stupid kid, but he needs to grow up real quick or else he's going to end up in one of those normal jobs where he can afford to slack off.

Also, lets put it this way. You start a new job with an employer who has just given you a lifeline after your previous employer raised multiple issues around your commitment. 2 weeks in, you're flashing the exact same issues to your new employer and showing that nothing has changed. If any of it is true, at best, he's a complete fucking idiot who is negligent and at worst it is hugely disrespectful that he's taking the piss, regardless of his age. He has been told he's on thin ice and it's been his own bad life choices that have caused this.

Anyway, conflicting reports around what has occured, but where there's smoke...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
He maybe lazy but i wouldn't say just because he still has his Ls that's the case, my brother who turned 30 this yr only just got his P's.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He maybe lazy but i wouldn't say just because he still has his Ls that's the case, my brother who turned 30 this yr only just got his P's.
Yeah true, it’s weird how many people drew that out of the whole article lol. Plenty of people that don’t drive these days with the public transport, Uber etc.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD!! Let's move him closer so he doesn't come to work late [emoji23][emoji23] what about people commuting from Penrith to the City or Central Coast to the City on a quarter of his salary?? Make the lazy bastard understand what life is about instead of giving him a dummy and telling him it's OK little boy we will make it easier for you...WTF!!

A

Alexander the Great

How the fk was he getting to Balmain to train ? Maybe @Tacky was picking him up and dropping off every day :smiley::smiley:

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only thing that stood out to me the most.

20 years old still on he's L's? What the fuck. Get some motivation.
So true.
Dad, mum and manager yet the dude still can’t rock up to work on time.
Cut him. Next man up takes his place.
If he plays for anyone else, target him after 60 minute mark as he’s blown by then.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How the fk was he getting to Balmain to train ? Maybe @Tacky was picking him up and dropping off every day :smiley::smiley:
Maybe he was living with team mates, or they were carpooling to training and back again. Then when he changed clubs that wasn't an option.

As there was a comment elsewhere (might have been on Tigers Forum) about him getting a lift to training and sleeping in the car through half of the training (or some crap). So that would make sense (them carpooling).

If that option isn't available (no players out in that area) train looks like a pain in the arse (depending on exactly where he is living), leaving car the best way (or bus/uber/taxi).

Maybe that's why they are trying to find him a place closer to Belmore...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds typical . Suli talks to Pay before going home sick one day and a journo sees it and its suddenly "Suli sent home from training by Pay"

Status
Not open for further replies.