Canterbury Cup Lineup?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have details about the trial game in Tuncurry between reggies and the Northern Bulldogs under 23's this Saturday I think it is? I'm going to be up that way and was going to check it out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I cant recall any silly moves made by Pay. However, Toomaga will be in the 17 for sure.
You also think Pay shits rainbows, so who cares what your think.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have details about the trial game in Tuncurry between reggies and the Northern Bulldogs under 23's this Saturday I think it is? I'm going to be up that way and was going to check it out.
Trial Match
North Coast Bulldogs 23s vs NSWRL Canterbury Bulldogs.

· Saturday the 8th of Feb
· Kick off 1.30pm
· At Harry Elliott Oval Tuncurry

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
This is what I think it'll be, more or less.

1. Foutalouva, whatever his name is.
  2. Tass
  3. Montoya
  4. Holland
  5. Katoa
  6. Averiallo
  7. Cogger
  8. Ogden
  9. Marshke (who else really)
  10. Sue
  11. Doorey
  12. Britt
  13. Smith

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope to see you there. That is basically a local game for us and a treat to have a dogs side play close to home.

How will I know if you are there... and don't say " I will be the one wearing blue and white" ..... because that will be me...:smirk::smirk:

Fair bit of interest from quite a few who live in Tuncurry/ Forster and I now of half a dozen dogs fans that I speak to regularly living here who are keen to attend.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope to see you there. That is basically a local game for us and a treat to have a dogs side play close to home.

How will I know if you are there... and don't say " I will be the one wearing blue and white" ..... because that will be me...:smirk::smirk:

Fair bit of interest from quite a few who live in Tuncurry/ Forster and I now of half a dozen dogs fans that I speak to regularly living here who are keen to attend.
Unfortunately I have a bad feeling it will be rained off but if it’s on I’ll be the one in blue and white :tongueclosed:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Enjoy Dogluva! I hope you have been well. Hopefully the next Scott Hill emerges! I used to love watching him play for the hawks

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toa Mataafa
Marcelo Montoya
Morgan Harper
Kerrod Holland
Tui Katoa
Jake Averillo
Jack Cogger
Kane Kalache
Sione Katoa
Sausoso Sue / Daniel Sakisi
Javvier Pitavao
Matt Doorey
Chris Smith

Devontai Semuamatafa
Wyatt Reynolds
Daniel Sakisi / Peni Teaupa
James Romanous

Frank Kuresa

Want to see

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have a bad feeling it will be rained off but if it’s on I’ll be the one in blue and white :tongueclosed:
You are probably right. We have had fairly constant and at times heavy rain over the last few days and more forecast for the next week at least. Would be disappointed if game is off but by golly we need the rain to continue. Level four restrictions for quite a while up here and it has become tedious, although the norm and necessary to cart the grey waste to the garden and for use in toilet flushing.
was in Gloucester today which is about 70 km inland from here and in about an hour had close to ten ml of rain. Still going in fact at least up to a couple of hours ago when we left to come home.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Toa Mataafa
Marcelo Montoya
Morgan Harper
Kerrod Holland
Tui Katoa
Jake Averillo
Jack Cogger
Kane Kalache
Sione Katoa
Javvier Pitavao
Matt Doorey
Chris Smith

Devontai Semuamatafa
Wyatt Reynolds
James Romanous

Frank Kuresa

Want to see
Is this the line up for the weekend. Will be good to see the boys again and a few new faces as well....

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is this the line up for the weekend. Will be good to see the boys again and a few new faces as well....
No that's what he wants to see

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Game is off due to the heavy rain we have had in the last two days. This afternoon we had a massive swimming pool in the sporting field beside the school and widespread flooding in the streets. So disappointed and I feel for the little fella that I know up this way that is such a massive Dogs fan and was so looking forward to going. This kid is autistic and he can tell you each week who scored for each side, what the final scores were and just about every other stat you would want to know.

What did his Mum say he said when I texted her to let her know about the game being off. "Well that's just great" in his not happy voice. God bless him...

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game is off due to the heavy rain we have had in the last two days. This afternoon we had a massive swimming pool in the sporting field beside the school and widespread flooding in the streets. So disappointed and I feel for the little fella that I know up this way that is such a massive Dogs fan and was so looking forward to going. This kid is autistic and he can tell you each week who scored for each side, what the final scores were and just about every other stat you would want to know.

What did his Mum say he said when I texted her to let her know about the game being off. "Well that's just great" in his not happy voice. God bless him...
Thanks for letting me no I was going to head up to the game tomorrow if the weather was good I'm near coffs atm haven't heard anything at all from our group that it was off saved me the trip thanks again for letting me know

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toa Mataafa
Marcelo Montoya
Morgan Harper
Kerrod Holland
Tui Katoa
Jake Averillo
Jack Cogger
Kane Kalache
Sione Katoa
Javvier Pitavao
Matt Doorey
Chris Smith

Devontai Semuamatafa
Wyatt Reynolds
James Romanous

Frank Kuresa

Want to see
Not sure how to fit Tass in this team without putting him or Katoa at fullback though and if Cerruto is back or not?

1.Holland
2.Crichton
3.Harper
4.Montoya
5.T Katoa
6.Averillo
7.Wakeham
8.Ogden
9.S Katoa
10.Sue
11:Britt
12.Roumanos
13.C Smith

14.Nelson
15.Kalache
16.Doorey
17.El-Zakhem

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure how to fit Tass in this team without putting him or Katoa at fullback though and if Cerruto is back or not?

1.Holland
2.Crichton
3.Harper
4.Montoya
5.T Katoa
6.Averillo
7.Wakeham
8.Ogden
9.S Katoa
10.Sue
11:Britt
12.Roumanos
13.C Smith

14.Nelson
15.Kalache
16.Doorey
17.El-Zakhem
I’m pretty sure that will be the starting side depending on who plays NRL. El-Zakhem is at Parra now so he won’t be there and I’m not 100% on this one but I don’t think Nelson is at the club anymore either.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that will be the starting side depending on who plays NRL. El-Zakhem is at Parra now so he won’t be there and I’m not 100% on this one but I don’t think Nelson is at the club anymore either.
Could swap them out with guys like D Smith, Pitovao & Seumanutafa