News Canterbury coach Cameron Ciraldo has had his first major win at the Kennel

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It just seems everyone blames anyone but Burton for his major inconsistency and flaws. All i hear for his excuses is its his teammates, coaches, team, management at fault and apparently that’s why he should be the highest paid five-eight as his struggles isn’t on him and the team depends on him.
He's mainly inconsistent and has flaws because he's only 22 and this was his first full year of FG in the halves. He's shown glimpses of his talent and will only improve..

He dropped off in form a lot after Origin but that happens to most young players after their first Origin series and most of our team turned to shit also the last several games.

Let's focus on the positives. He was the best player on the park and dominated Mitch Moses against Parra when we beat them by 30 and now they're in the GF and everyone is slurping about signing Moses.

Burton will improve a tonne next season through experience, better coaching and having Mahoney and Kikau. Just be patient with him and don't worry about what he's signed for. Most other teams would love to have him so let's be thankful he's ours because without him it'd be Flanagan and Wakeham as our halves and that's a scary thought.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s probably only better than 4-5 other starting 6’s out of 16 five-eights and we want to make him the highest paid five-eight in the comp. He isnt a 6, he should be playing a Drinkwater type role where he defends at Fullback, be a preferred kicking option and be the last option to finish off backline movements with his footwork and size to beat outside backs and finish off tap ons in which he can do.
That's a top opinion man. Maybe you should share it with Gus and he might change things for you.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's a top opinion man. Maybe you should share it with Gus and he might change things for you.
Mad input brus, ya really made a difference in this didn’t ya.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shut up you talk too much shit
Cheers wanker, don’t see you adding anything on here at all. Just some irrelevant bore whore who is feeling very brave and famous they decided to say something for once.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cheers wanker, don’t see you adding anything on here at all. Just some irrelevant bore whore who is feeling very brave and famous they decided to say something for once.
Give up brother. No amount of shit stirring or muck raking is going to bring Burto back to Penwiff. It's honestly fixated persons level shit the way you jump on anything and everything Burton.

I can't imagine wasting time on a bottom of the ladder rival supporter forum to continue to heap the misery on top of an already long suffering fan base whilst your own team is in the gf 3rd time running, in week.
Unless you're a massive **** Zane, are you a massive ****?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Give up brother. No amount of shit stirring or muck raking is going to bring Burto back to Penwiff. It's honestly fixated persons level shit the way you jump on anything and everything Burton.

I can't imagine wasting time on a bottom of the ladder rival supporter forum to continue to heap the misery on top of an already long suffering fan base whilst your own team is in the gf 3rd time running, in week.
Unless you're a massive **** Zane, are you a massive ****?
I’m a bulldogs fan wtf, I just find the love for Burton unjustified and unwarranted. He isn’t even that good but the love and the defense he gets is insane in my eyes, people just untruly blame other players and coaches for Burton’s negativities and its just wrong and stupid.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It just seems everyone blames anyone but Burton for his major inconsistency and flaws. All i hear for his excuses is its his teammates, coaches, team, management at fault and apparently that’s why he should be the highest paid five-eight as his struggles isn’t on him and the team depends on him.
So are you @Mutt Dafty second account?? Your takes are just as terrible and negative as him
when it comes to Burton. as @B-Train says he has a lot to work on but as a club we are lucky to have this kid here and we should be getting behind him and the team. Save the death riding for the in season games we lose …

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I’m a bulldogs fan wtf, I just find the love for Burton unjustified and unwarranted. He isn’t even that good but the love and the defense he gets is insane in my eyes, people just untruly blame other players and coaches for Burton’s negativities and its just wrong and stupid.
Nah you be twerking for Panthers again

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So are you @Mutt Dafty second account?? Your takes are just as terrible and negative as him
when it comes to Burton. as @B-Train says he has a lot to work on but as a club we are lucky to have this kid here and we should be getting behind him and the team. Save the death riding for the in season games we lose …
My takes are excellent

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was at Leagues club this morning and heard whispers in the gym that Ben Hunt will be in Bulldogs colours
hmmmm was it David holland ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was at Leagues club this morning and heard whispers in the gym that Ben Hunt will be in Bulldogs colours
I heard Jake, Max, Matt and JAC were tapping him up in camp.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck you, don’t get us excited then troll :tearsofjoy:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They may be negative but they are true :grimacing:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s probably only better than 4-5 other starting 6’s out of 16 five-eights and we want to make him the highest paid five-eight in the comp. He isnt a 6, he should be playing a Drinkwater type role where he defends at Fullback, be a preferred kicking option and be the last option to finish off backline movements with his footwork and size to beat outside backs and finish off tap ons in which he can do.
How is $750k or $800k the highest paid five-eight in the comp? You heard of Cameron Munster who is commanding $1.2 or $1.3M? Cody Walker, Jack Wighton, or Luke Keary?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bro it’s not that serious, they are just kids playing footy earning more than you. It’s ok