Canterbury Bulldogs reassess lofty goals but Des Hasler man to chase them: Raelene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never understood the role of a NRL club ceo... There should be no CEO, just a Gm of football and a coach. Admin stuff can be handled by some admin team, no need to delude the "ceo" with a fancy title.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you employ someone on $17000 per week, is it unreasonable to expect some results? If I, as an employer was in that position, I would dispose of the employee as soon as I could.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now the dust is somewhat settled let's be fair dinkum about the state of our club in general, I think we agree we are the most passionate supporters in the game and that some times we get out of control, there is no need to be disrespectful to fellow kennelers, now I got this of my chest.
I believe
1. Realene Castle desperately needs help in football management.
2. Hasler needs to change tactics and have more faith in the younger players.
3. Ponga should be our priority signing, Abbey is a five eight or a centre, not fast enough as a fullback.
4. 6 , 7 , 9 , will need to be assessed after the change in tactics
5. We need a classy centre, if no one rises from lower grades, JMoz goes to second row.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with the way the NRL is being run it is in danger of being overtaken by the A-League clubs.

Melbourne Victory has more members than the Bulldogs and Wanderers have almost the same.
I think western Sydney and Sydney FC have more members Thanks the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.