Canterbury Bulldogs prepared to say goodbye to Moses Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Friend is next in line, but yes Mbye is highly rated by QLD staff.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great hooker, having all three is best for now.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It sounds like literally every bloke was put on offer to see how much salary cap they could save

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That is phenomenal depth, I'm truly jealous - any of those blokes would be a long term blues hooker
We do have great depth at hooker. Granville would be a good option on the bench

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From opening post: "Canterbury have been shopping halfback Moses Mbye to rival clubs in a bid to free up salary cap space..."

Yeah okay. That's why they had him at number 7. To show every other club what the NRL's worst half back was like. :disrelieved:

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
People go on about how his defence is suspect, I don't think it's bad at all, certainly one of the better half defenders, and I get that as a hooker he'll need better defence, but look who has on both sides of him in the middle, Graham and Tolman are both tackling machines, would be great to have that speed out of DH.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stiched up how? Smith has no plans on retiring yet. Friend would be the best option.
Can't agree with that Granville and McCullough both defend way better freind but I won't be picking the team so I guess friend is a chance one thing I can say with certainty is that it won't be fucking Moyes!!!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Sounds like this journo is talking out of his arse

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't agree with that Granville and McCullough both defend way better freind but I won't be picking the team so I guess friend is a chance one thing I can say with certainty is that it won't be fucking Moyes!!!!
I know it won't be Moyes but it could be Moses though

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Friend is better for quantity of tackles and forced drop outs, McCullough is better for tackle efficiency Granville is a pure attacking #9

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is phenomenal depth, I'm truly jealous - any of those blokes would be a long term blues hooker
So yo blokes going with Robbie again this year?????sorry mate just having dig

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Friend is better for quantity of tackles and forced drop outs, McCullough is better for tackle efficiency Granville is a pure attacking #9
Granville is one of the best defenders in the Cowboys line up

Hôt-dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know it won't be Moses it will be Smith. If Mbye gets a go at DH this year and proves himself you will change your tune

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we shop this useless **** Hasler for a better coach?

He is untouchable. When we don't win it's the players fault. When we do the pressure is off him again when he only played the team he was forced to through injury. Geez what a comfy job

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not with Daley as coach & his love for Farah.

When Farah is 95, he will still be the Blues hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.