Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
titans are rumored to be still trying to release scott prince and some others to free up dollars, i cant see stagg going there just yet

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Here we go clearing the decks dammit man i have no idea who is going to be in our next year lol

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glenn Stewart has no get out clause, move along
i hope he stays with you guys

if the stewart brothers are going to go anywhere, it has been said they could go back home, to the gong

C

Ceagle

I don't reckon Brett will leave, Donny Singe has helped him get back on to the field after his 2 knee reconstructions, I don't know if he would have the confidence of trusting another clubs medical team.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I really hope these rumours aren't true. I really don't want to see Stagg go. And I sure as hell don't want Glenn Stewart here. Vomit.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't like to see Stagg go, his game stepped up a level when Jim Dymock took over. But as Book said, they replace him with Glen Stewart that's fine by me too. To the Glen Stewart knockers: He would be the best lock in the NRL and had a big game in State of Origin.

Glenn Stewart has no get out clause, move along
Hey Ceagle, ever heard of a contract being bought out by the club the player's going to. Because the club he wants to leave knows he'll just put in a sub standard effort if he stays.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Who are these Stuart brothers ?? Any relation to Ricky Stewart ??

*Yes, Im taking the piss

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
I'm all for the release of Stagg of it means that Foran is a possibility.

Ricky.

Waterboy
Reaction score
gotta keep stagg, where not ready to lose an experianced player with he's seniority in the team and work rate like he's, especially with bobcat gone.......1moreYr

theprestige

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i always liked stagg, it would be a shame to let him go. he was always consistent, although his performances are nothing special. he can be one of the best defensive players in the game on his day, unfortunately this can't be said about his attack.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Hope Stagg regains some form. Poor bloke, busts his nose every game for us.
Reminds me of Grimmers.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
If Brett leaves then Glen will soon follow him. Isnt he off contract at the end of 2012 anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.