Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of Warriors fans aren't so sure about Seymour. And there are rumours Mateo wants ot get out of his deal to join the Warriors.
Those rumours are automatic due to the fact he and Anderson don't get along.

He'd never get that kind of money from another team so I'm pretty sure he's happy to play the contract out.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those rumours are automatic due to the fact he and Anderson don't get along.

He'd never get that kind of money from another team so I'm pretty sure he's happy to play the contract out.
These rumours came around prior to Anderson being sacked, when he was believed to be getting sacked on a performance basis.

At the time Mateo signed the deal the Eels weren't out of the competition and so Anderson wouldn't have had his head on the chopping block, so it's a possibility.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors are paying him 100K per season for every offload that sticks, hence his 400K a season deal.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors are paying him 100K per season for every offload that sticks, hence his 400K a season deal.
Do they do the opposite for offloads that don't? if so he will owe them close to a million after his first season on the back of his 18 failed offloads a game. The 4 that come off over his two good games will bump his debt down a bit though.

Warriors signed him because he's brown and carries the ball in one hand 98% of the time.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
-> Bulldogs General

I would but a) don't know how and b) cbf

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Move it back to Bulldogs Discussion at least, lol.

I would, but it's TG's responsibility for f*cking up. ;)

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
5 Players..

RT. AP. WM. JT. AB.

?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One thing with Morrin .. you know you get mongrel..

Plus he's an excellent role model for our upcoming props to learn from.

Doens't matter who is in front of Morrin, he'll hit it up like its a brick wall.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
5 Players..

RT. AP. WM. JT. AB.

?
I have actually heard that the police investigation involves banking account records and phone conversation logs to prove guilt. If this is true some big names could be in trouble.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I have actually heard that the police investigation involves banking account records and phone conversation logs to prove guilt. If this is true some big names could be in trouble.
Same thing happened with the Knights and the drugs case, plenty of that got covered up and we never heard about the phone conversations with other players. So you dont know what we will hear on this.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
we have too many forwards
Brad Morrin may not be the greatest in terms of props to you and many others. But I'd keep him at our club even if he was running on one fkn leg. He bleeds blue and White, and always plays harder than anyone else, especially players who are far more coin than him. He's been offered more at other clubs but always stayed with us for less and knowing that he'll only play a few first grade games a year.

Moz retires in the blue n white at all costs. He was a bulldogs fan before most of you were even born.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brad Morrin
From Wikipedia

Personal information
Full name Bradley Morrin
Nickname Moz
Born 23 September 1981 (1981-09-23) (age 28)
Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia
Height 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
Weight 99 kg (15 st 9 lbs)
Playing information
Position Second-Row / Prop

Brad Morrin (born 23 September 1981 in Bankstown, New South Wales) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer for the Bulldogs club of the National Rugby League. His usual position is at second-row. Morrin has extended his contract with the Bulldogs until the end of the 2008 NRL season.

Controversy
In 2005, Brad Morrin was involved in an off-field incident. While in a drunken state, Morrin opened the door of a passing car and tried to hitch a lift, alarming the driver. Morrin was detained in a police cell for four hours, which is standard police practice for anyone found intoxicated in a public place.

In Round 21 of the 2007 NRL season, Morrin was put on report for biting the arm of Parramatta Eel player Timana Tahu. He was suspended for 8 weeks and did not feature for the Bulldogs again in the year.

Morrin is affectionately referred to on the popular bulldogs fan forum thekennel as "the nibbler"

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Odd.. i've never seen him called the Nibbler lol.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have bit that sad whinging cnt Tahu harder. Fancy sacking your coach because he doesn't like overrated has-beens

Status
Not open for further replies.