Canterbury Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa let off leash by coach Dean Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I only wish him all the best, I honestly felt really sorry for him after knowing the full story about how Des had him playing. Des almost killed his career and thank god he loves our club soo much that he basically gave Des the finger the last few games to show his worth. Glad it all worked out in the end.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew Foran would play both sides. Great call - just hope he's fit enough to cover the ground. Pay had to do that with the other half being inexperienced and barely NRL standard at this stage. If Lichaa's passing game stacks up, he'll be a great re-signing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a realistic notion that Lichaa could go from a robotic (Des fault) unwanted hooker to NSW

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
It’s a realistic notion that Lichaa could go from a robotic (Des fault) unwanted hooker to NSW
Agree, I think most people have wanted to put him in the discuss each year, and each year, Des has slowly killed his life. I think if he plays well, his name will finally be mentioned with Peats being the heavy favourite to retain.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lichaa was restricted by des can you imagine what Ennis felt like lol.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My bet is he will at one of the more desperate clubs eg Warriors
I agree with the warriors big time or even panthers when griffin gets punted mid year,gould will think he can control him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa was restricted by des can you imagine what Ennis felt like lol.
Well he left and won a premiership with another team soon after, and was one of their best. That should have been a warning sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.