Canterbury Bulldogs fans call for the removal of chairman Ray Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasler should have been contained/controlled before he went off the rails like he has...
I reakon you hit the nail on the head right there. After a few seasons even though we made 2 gfs there was a clear pattern our recruiting was not flash nor was the game plan the should of stopped it last year. It dont matter about his record bar Bellamy every coach has a shelf life and after 2016 haslers had clearly expired at the dogs.they should of picked up on that rather than, barking about past records

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not being a cheeky **** but what about Gould and Griffin, Gould is the shot caller at the Panthers he decides who they buy as well as who plays and doesn't and he isn't the coach.
The Panthers aren't exactly living upto expectations..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You do need to control him if he starts going ape shit! You think picking Stanley at 7 Is coaching? That's going ape shit!
No you sack him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do Chairperson's at other clubs have such an active role in the day to day running of a club. Ive heard Dibs name more than I like.
Nope, because their CEOs do their job.

People still trying to deflect the blame off Hasler ffs. THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT THAT HAPPENED AT MANLY! HELLO!
Manly dragged the chain with Haslers contract, indicating they would renew it, then going back on their word.

Plus they kinda owed him (and other players) money and weren't paying up.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not being a cheeky **** but what about Gould and Griffin, Gould is the shot caller at the Panthers he decides who they buy as well as who plays and doesn't and he isn't the coach.
Gould can coach and is probably a better coach still then most modern day coaches...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reakon you hit the nail on the head right there. After a few seasons even though we made 2 gfs there was a clear pattern our recruiting was not flash nor was the game plan the should of stopped it last year. It dont matter about his record bar Bellamy every coach has a shelf life and after 2016 haslers had clearly expired at the dogs.they should of picked up on that rather than, barking about past records
Exactly this... We were living in the past! Everyone including past players, experts and fans were saying Hasler's game plan is past it's due date! Dib kept saying Hasler is the third best coach ever, look at his past record! Living in the past will leave you in the past, unless someone shakes you and slaps you around to tell you hey wake up your falling behind you'll only be playing catch up!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nope, because their CEOs do their job.

Manly dragged the chain with Haslers contract, indicating they would renew it, then going back on their word.

Plus they kinda owed him (and other players) money and weren't paying up.
Back ended contracts, split boards, split playing groups, etc..happened and Manly and is currently happening at the dogs. So it's jjst a coincidence that Hasler was involved at both clubs? Pfft.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i plan to make a surprise entrance at the AGM and replace dib as chairman, the new board will be rodzilla, tank, gotenks, south of heaven and zee

our motto is we cant do any worse tbh

maybe ill use the stone cold music as well to announce my arrival

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Love it! He can take Dib with him! The thing I'm looking forward to in 2018 is watching Dib walking out a loser!
I doubt Dib is going anywhere.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back ended contracts, split boards, split playing groups, etc..happened and Manly and is currently happening at the dogs. So it's jjst a coincidence that Hasler was involved at both clubs? Pfft.
The dogs learnt nothing from the manly situation and they couldn't contain Hasler with back ended contacts.

Last edited:

Josianne azzi

New Pup
Reaction score
I think we need to sack Ray dib and des our club is falling apart and we r losing membership and die hard supporters even bulldog legends we are not benifiting instead of fixing the problem he getting rid of the hole squad as far as I now the club depend on the rating the fan and the memberships and under dib and Hasler I cant see the Bulldogs going anywhere the bulldogs board need to wake up and smell the seaweed

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You hardly hear a thing about Manlys backroom now that Des is gone..
Turn it up. They've had a split in ownership with one half Delmage going apeshit. They've had problems with Fultons daughter getting sacked and Fulton going off. Toovey got sacked. They've had 3 CEOs in 4 years and half their players left the club. You have only hardly heard a thing in the last 2 months not 5 years. Even now there is talk about Barrett going and the stench of illegal betting and tanking games is still in the air.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Turn it up. They've had a split in ownership with one half Delmage going apeshit. They've had problems with Fultons daughter getting sacked and Fulton going off. Toovey got sacked. They've had 3 CEOs in 4 years and half their players left the club. You have only hardly heard a thing in the last 2 months not 5 years. Even now there is talk about Barrett going and the stench of illegal betting and tanking games is still in the air.
Nope.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould can coach and is probably a better coach still then most modern day coaches...
Good coaches are people who can motivate others that's their only real job. Gould has conned most in RL into believing that he knows everything about the game with the help of ch9 and other stupid media nuts. Hence when he speaks so many listen and believe him that's why he can motivate, but more often than not he only says the obvious which most of us know anyway.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shows he is not a leader,
He's irresponsible, how could he not gauge that his club was in a bad way? He just took off like 3 tooth Meth head leaving his starving kids so he could get a fix.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heres Dib and Dez being removed from Belmore..

275e195b0b957d5be6291a1ca5cb0922--motivational-posters-funny-things.jpg SendOutTheClowns.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.