Canterbury Bulldogs facing $50,000 fine for grand final late arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Some Asian dude just dropped 50K in one of our pokies at the leagues club. Fk cares! Fine us all you want you magots

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also why did that Aboriginal bloke welcome us to "his land"?
I thought at the time it was another South Sydney thing to be honest,
Given that souths have a strong aboriginal connection for some reason (no I am not being racist before anyone plays that card)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Given that souths have a strong aboriginal connection for some reason (no I am not being racist before anyone plays that card)
I thought the same thing. They didn't do that shit in 2012.

PS it's not racist if it's true.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also why did that Aboriginal bloke welcome us to "his land"?
**** that **** pissed me off, can't even remember who'se land it was, but he made sure everyone knew by repeating it a thousand ****ing times......

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
They wouldn't give a **** bro, imagine all the toothless ****s handing over their dole cheques for memberships next year.
I'm done bro

25-30 years of loyal services to the dogs, last nights wank fest over Souths was the straw that broke the camels back, I didn't bother attending trying to get tickets for last nights game because I knew it would be all about Souths.

Wait till the Bulldogs call me next year
Asking me to renew my membership

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm done bro

25-30 years of loyal services to the dogs, last nights wank fest over Souths was the straw that broke the camels back, I didn't bother attending trying to get tickets for last nights game because I knew it would be all about Souths.

Wait till the Bulldogs call me next year
Asking me to renew my membership
I seriously don't blame you brother, I'm broke now and spewing my money went to that ****ing bullshit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
**** that **** pissed me off, can't even remember who'se land it was, but he made sure everyone knew by repeating it a thousand ****ing times......
Got news for that delusional ****, it's our land too, don't have to be an aboriginal for it to be. I was born here, so Australia is my land too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you can afford the membership as a luxary keep it guys, its for the Dogs not the NRL. Our club can't do much when the ***** they are under contract too be ***** to them and everyone else but a few people

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Your being racist!.......... by commenting on that racially excluding ceremony.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your being racist!.......... by commenting on that racially excluding ceremony.
If anything, it was that Ernie Dingo **** that was being racist. "Their land", **** off!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If anything, it was that Ernie Dingo **** that was being racist. "Their land", **** off!
I'm with you on that..... welcoming you to a land indicates your a guest, I'm no guest in my own country. I've seen this ceremony a few times, and I treat it with the respect it deserves by ignoring it.

Back on point, if the NRL fine, the Bulldogs should send them the money in $5 notes and invite them to kindly shove it up their ass.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, Bulldogs should go back saying sorry for the delay, but with the pre-game being what it was, we just wanted to clarify if our presence was going to be required.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We put up with some old c*** ringing a ****ing bell and that glory hole song, they can wait a few mins.

Lol @ fining us 50k, our leagues club makes that in a day and a half.
The would make that in a few hours I think

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez you would have thought the NRL would have other MAJOR issues to worry about such as bad refereeing decisions, wrestling etc but NO they have to focus their attention on a little delay, but like someone mentioned earlier this wouldn't be an issue if Souths didn't ring that silly bell!
BTW what about speaking to Souths about their muppet fan who went nude on channel earlier tonight LIVE, no they are more focused on what happened last night!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel 9, the refs, the nrl r just a bunch of biased, money hungry sellouts

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you really just refer to former Bulldogs captain Bob McCarthy as an old c***
I actually think he meant canterbury legend Les Johns. correct me if I am wrong but I think he is the old dude who rung the bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.