Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you'd trade Hodko over Mbye?

I haven't seen Mbye do anything special yet
I also don't get all the M'bye hype.

He may be going to be an immortal for all I know, but to take some sort if punt on him at the expense of our cuurent halves is madness.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Channel 9 just had across the bottom of the screen on the news timeslot that "Canterbury open discussions with DCE", some momentum in the rumor!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Gavin Orr DCE's manager?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hodkinson has reached his peak and it's not good enough to be our halfback for the next 5 years. Mbye has the potential to be a superstar and needs the game time to flourish.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That sports writer writes up any shit every week.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dce to me is actually one of the more humble and well spoken high profile players. I'd love to have him if he has the support of his team and his confidence is booming there won't be much to stop him. Foran for me isn't a huge upgrade from Reynolds I know people will argue that but I just don't see Foran winning us a gf, however dce I do see him winning us a premiership. I just love Trent hodkinson as well those games he won us by a point last year were quite magical.
Agreed! I think he is one of the best young HB in the game.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agreed! I think he is one of the best young HB in the game.
yeh he can play. We just dont need him unless the club knows something we dont about someone leaving. Now ive said that here it will be a rumour in the media lol.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
there is definite truth behind this
des had a crack at dce the last time dce threatened to walk
dce manager does not really need the dogs to further inflate his price. manly offer of 1.1mill and titans 900k is more than enough to keep his price high.
most of his contract with us will come from 3rd party agr.
trents contract negotiations have definitely stalled.

BulldogBax35

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs over the last 30 years have been one of the most successful clubs on the field albeit without top tier halves, Mortimer and Lamb are my childhood heroes but were never the number 1 halves in the game during their time.
I say save the coin as forwards win matches and currently I think we have the best pack in the comp, if we get DCE I think it'll be a poor decision he had an ordinary season last year as did Foran, Eagles have disharmony at the moment because the players realise their dynasty is over and now there all looking to cash in on the back of it!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wake up guys its a massive smoke screen to up the anti on DCE and let manly panic, so we could jump all over Foran des wants Foran, Des has always wanted Foran ever since he joined us and this is a big ploy to make them think we after DCE and then bang bang Foran will be ours

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wake up guys its a massive smoke screen to up the anti on DCE and let manly panic, so we could jump all over Foran des wants Foran, Des has always wanted Foran ever since he joined us and this is a big ploy to make them think we after DCE and then bang bang Foran will be ours
thats what i thought initially however im hearing foran is a done deal at parra as long as they resign his brother which is a sticking point atm. Close mate of mine is a heavy backer of the club and has said foran is signed ans sealed to them hence us moving to dce to ruin manlys existence for the next 5 years lol.
on another note look for seizer to join rorters and bbq maloney to crapolla.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't see Foran winning us a GF, but I can see the giraffe winning it.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeh he can play. We just dont need him unless the club knows something we dont about someone leaving. Now ive said that here it will be a rumour in the media lol.
I had the same thought myself. And all I came up with was that Hok's off season knee surgery hasn't come good. I've got no idea how Hok is going re his recovery but if his knee has let him down DCE would be a reasonable replacement.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Don't want Foran.
Don't want DCE.

Reynolds and Hodkinson are already ingrained into our club culture.

In them we have cohesion, experience and unity.

We risk destabilising the squad and alienating some fans if we look elsewhere.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don't want Foran.
Don't want DCE.

This

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't want Foran.
Don't want DCE.

I agree. I don't want them to take such a big risk

Status
Not open for further replies.