News Canterbury Bulldogs confirm big opportunity for former Hull FC halfback but it’ll be tough for former Wests Tigers star

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel this guy needs the Bulldogs and the Bulldogs need him.

He said he was a halfback in reggies.
I keep forgetting the 2014 State of Origin series broke the NSW drought losing 8 previous years and it took 6 Reynolds 7 Hodkinson in the halves to break the duck.

Josh would've gained a lot of experience through everything life and footy, realises effort was the most important facet to bring to that series win. During the years he lost some footy so isn't really high mileage. He needs to be as fit, sharp, and strong as a professional 22 year old, with a strong mind I think it can be done but needs luck and dedication, not easy.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need some guys that have some expectation of winning kiks and reed will make a difference but so should an experienced half. This guy is a gamble in the interim but puts pressure on younger guys, I think Kyle needs some time to develop if we stuck with kyle then I’m happy Reynolds here just needs to distribute and tackle..occasional kick.