News Canterbury Bulldogs coach Dean Pay facing axe ahead of St George Illawarra Dragons clash

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun Wane lol former Wigan player and coach, current England coach too replacing Wayne Bennett
LOL
Point being any **** will do better
Shaun Wane
Wane Bennett
Wane Flanagan

Bring someone in, and fuck Pay off.

We need to change

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What chance are we of recruiting any decent players with these muppets. Do you send Pay to meet the Players and their Mgrs or Hill? Either way, I’m sitting here thinking what shite could the possibly spruik that inspires Bateman, JAC or any other to the club? “Um.., aaaaarh, ....we’re building something special here, um.... arrrr, we want, um....arrr great humans here, um.....arrrrh, we want .....um ......arrrh .....do you have a family,..aaarh we are the family club! Um, aaaarh we, ....arrrrh. Okay, that’s all, thanks for coming, oh and by the way do you know anyone who might want to sponsor us?”

Reactions: ATT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem is finding a proven coach, who is willing to step into this mess an clean it up, there is Plenty of potential, and huge bragging rights for the right coach to say yup, you know what.. I’m going to take this on an make it my own an make this club successful again.. that Is the sort of coach we want here.!!! Who it is ? Wouldn’t know. Can it happen ? Yes it can , he can fix it .!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury haven’t won a premiership since 1995? Who is fact checking this rubbish?
Click bait shit and the dick that wrote this shit probably reads The Kennel

Lol let me guess, older fan that idolised Pay as a player? He is not head coach material and is completely out of his depth, circumstance are obviously no where near ideal but it still doesn't change the fact that he's no where near good enough. Yes some players need to go, certain quality needs to come in, etc...but that still doesn't change the fact that we need a new coach and coaching team at the club.
Ageist millennial toss, stick to the topic and stop attacking people. You are better than that.

Just put Steve g as caretaker and take your time to find replacement for 21
FMD, no chance.

The way I see it we have 2 options from 2021

Option 1
Shaun Wane (head coach)
Adrian Lam (assistant) if he's leaving Wigan, signing his young fella is an easy way to get him on board

Option 2
Shane Flanagan (head coach)
Michael Ennis (assistant)
One is an untested Pom NRL rookie and the other a drug cheating flog..

Have to go hard after Wayne Bennett for next year. Throw him 1.3 mill per year for 3 years. Even if we line him up for 22 players will come because of him
Love Benji but be could be my dad.. Too fucking old.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t see them sacking Pay. But he won’t be coach next year. That’s for sure. I don’t want Shane Flanagan anywhere near the club. It’s slim pickings for coaches. But I’d throw the whole leagues club at Bellamy. Fuck it somehow get him on board.

We need a coach who is going to attract top line players to the club. We need a hard nose **** to whip the boys into shape. Massive decision who we sign next year.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But but that’s not what “true” fans are supposed to say *nay*
Hey it’s the scardey cat troll, still looking for some friends? Try tying a lamb chop around your neck and maybe the local dogs will play with you..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now we will smash the dragons by some Absolute miracle, and pay will keep hanging on just a little longer lol.!!!
Careful scoob you’ll get chatted for being a negative Nancy lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Click bait shit and the dick that wrote this shit probably reads The Kennel

Ageist millennial toss, stick to the topic and stop attacking people. You are better than that.

FMD, no chance.

One is an untested Pom NRL rookie and the other a drug cheating flog..

Love Benji but be could be my dad.. Too fucking old.
Nah man he's coached for years.. and in union. It's not like he's a 1-3 year SL rookie

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah man he's coached for years.. and in union. It's not like he's a 1-3 year SL rookie
To be honest he probs has potential as a future NRL coach at a club looking to rebuild everything. Problem is, I think we are in a much more urgent position where we need immediate results with what we have now. Sponsors, war chest purchases etc need now results which is why I am angling at Griff.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest he probs has potential as a future NRL coach at a club looking to rebuild everything. Problem is, I think we are in a much more urgent position where we need immediate results with what we have now. Sponsors, war chest purchases etc need now results which is why I am angling at Griff.
Griff with a side of Gus?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Griff with a side of Gus?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey it’s the scardey cat troll, still looking for some friends? Try tying a lamb chop around your neck and maybe the local dogs will play with you..
Aaaaaaaand here comes grandpapa. Stay safe, wear your mask and ask your carer to limit sponge baths to 10 mins

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand here comes grandpapa. Stay safe, wear your mask and ask your carer to limit sponge baths to 10 mins
Credit where credit is due.. I have been pissing myself since reading this. Very funny and I rated your post best post!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless of new direction I’ll never agree with Flanagan and would vote against any board who’d endorse him. It’s a redundant discussion for now anyway as he’s not allowed to be a head coach until 2022 unless the NRL changes his parole conditions.
No one gives a fuck about your vote lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due.. I have been pissing myself since reading this. Very funny and I rated your post best post!!
We might need a round of red cordial shots, I have more up my sleeve when I get on a sugar high, being young and all