News Canterbury Bulldogs coach Dean Pay facing axe ahead of St George Illawarra Dragons clash

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny stuff by Hooper. If he wins he'll be resigned. If he wins and loses the following week, then it's back to "he'll be cut"
Could mean shit but Hooper confirmed on 360 meetings held today between Lynne Anderson, Hill and Pay stating that a loss this Monday and he won't be extended (wasn't explicitly said that way).

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute crap!!! Brad Arthur has finally got the roster he wants & a real shot at the title,why would he want to come to another head fuck joint!
It’s bullshit he’s a Bellamy disciple & will be one of the prime candidates to takeover the Storm when Bellamy heads up the new Brisbane consortium the if & when HE decides to leave the Eels.
Think what you want I couldn't care less I'm just mentioning what I was told by a Parra official if the info is wrong I will cop it but the official told me the the club wants him

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think what you want I couldn't care less I'm just mentioning what I was told by a Parra official if the info is wrong I will cop it but the official told me the the club wants him
Champ, “The Parra official” is having a lend. BA is going nowhere... for the moment.