Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs G-SHOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was $400 when it was first listed at the Teamstore.

They obviously weren't getting a lot of bites.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The face is the nicest thing but there is actually nothing bulldogs on it. All they did was put our logo on a poxy white wristband and slap it on an analog gshock.

Last edited:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A defibrillator would be a more fitting peice of merchandise for these lifeless clowns.

Or maybe not. It would probably give up after the first try.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Only an idiot or illiterate would buy this hideous piece of junk. Seriously the *k? Who designed this shit?

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would like to see a D-Shock watch that electrocutes des when I press a button
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH A D shock lol
Some quality posts in this thread gave me a good laugh but on a serious note this is the exact type of huge company we need on the front of the Eels jersey, hope your reading Weekend at Bernie's, G-Shock would fit out image.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I hear Aiden Tolman bought one, but the little and the big hand always get in others way between 4 and 6.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only an idiot or illiterate would buy this hideous piece of junk. Seriously the *k? Who designed this shit?
Haha its not a great model or look but all the young blokes and footy players seem to love rocking big g-shocks, especially white ones, have a look at any training pic, they all think they are DJ Jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince.

Last edited:

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Theres a good chance it would struggle to go past 8...;)

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
HOLD ON, Whats this, ive just found the Rolex Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Collaboration.
Rolex worked hand in hand with the Kennel to create this eye catching Bankstown inspired Daytona ;)
Very tasteful and understated imho.
Rolex_Cosmograph_Daytona.jpg

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This watch has been out for a while and was too pricey when it came out

It's just a matte white gshock with the bulldogs logo on the bands, I have the original watch/model they used for this promo in matte white and it was around 1/3 of the price of this promo watch at the time lmao

It's not a bad watch if you have an original one like I do, just a nice matte white sports watch that catches the eye easily and goes with clothes for guys my age easily

They just put logo on the bands and resold them, not everyone can afford a nice flashy watch or bothered to wear it all day...

I wear these as sports watches because my fully Swiss made Raymond Weil isn't something I like to wear everyday or when I'm doing physical activities due it costing more than some people's cars lol...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha its not a great model or look but all the young blokes and footy players seem to love rocking big g-shocks, especially white ones, have a look at any training pic, they all think they are DJ Jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince.
I own a few gshocks ranging in colours, they are just good all round care free watches that don't hurt the wallet... plus they are shock, water, dust proof and are lightweight/comfy to wear

You can get nicer ones for your casual clothing/looks and have some for work and training, my nicer ones are just for casual while my other ones are alittle rough because they actually see some rough handling and work

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This watch has been out for a while and was too pricey when it came out

It's just a matte white gshock with the bulldogs logo on the bands, I have the original watch/model they used for this promo in matte white and it was around 1/3 of the price of this promo watch at the time lmao

It's not a bad watch if you have an original one like I do, just a nice matte white sports watch that catches the eye easily and goes with clothes for guys my age easily

They just put logo on the bands and resold them, not everyone can afford a nice flashy watch or bothered to wear it all day...

I wear these as sports watches because my fully Swiss made Raymond Weil isn't something I like to wear everyday or when I'm doing physical activities due it costing more than some people's cars lol...
Nothing wrong with G's mate, ive got a frogman and a few rangemen, tough watches although id rather wear Auto's.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Check out this classy shit, while you guys are getting G-Shocks we are getting these puppies.

IMG_1506.jpg

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with G's mate, ive got a frogman and a few rangemen, tough watches although id rather wear Auto's.
I do prefer my auto but the price and care needed around it as it can't even be near a modest electromagnetic field and etc only leaves it for occasions or when I'm not doing anything demanding.

The Gs are my everyday watch for now haha

This is my Raymond Weil, got it about 2 weeks ago after waiting for it to come in. Their latest model that's 100% Swiss made and I got the first one in Australia [emoji4]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lucky it's not called a g-spot. Imagine Raelene racing around the office in a panic "I can't find my gspot, can anyone see my gspot anywhere".

Status
Not open for further replies.