Candyman - Tobacco boss sets up Playboy-style mansion and throws decadent parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like the Macho Man lol.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I started a candyman appreciation thread a few weeks back
Say what you like about the bloke but he's doing OK

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I love the internet.

1. http://www.australiantimes.co.uk/go...es-to-sneakily-advertise-his-tobacco-company/
Former model and AFL star, Beynon calls himself the Candyman, his girls ‘Candy Shop goddesses’ and his riverfront mansion in River Cove Place at Helensvale, the Candy Shop Mansion.
Follow your nose and do some Googling and you'll eventually find the house in question. Takes all of 5 minutes if that.

This was the house before it was purchased.
http://www.domain.com.au/ore/Public...2008267086&pic=1&mode=Sold&AgencyID=7017&st=1

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Chick in second last photo on left is his second wife.

House is well known by those who have worked their arses off to buy a multi million dollar home in that area.

His father owns and built up the business before he took over as CEO.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And that's how the rich live.. whoever said money can't buy happiness is lying

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And that's how the rich live.. whoever said money can't buy happiness is lying
I think it would be fun for all of a day or so , if you need to get 4 helicopters for yourself for a party and hire a bunch of girls to look the part its pretty sad. You dont have freinds you have leeches.
Seriously theres a few high end toys id love but I can also live with out.Al I see there is a spoiled little man child with no grip on reality .and a bunch of filthy sluts that would be no where in sight if there were no $$$

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it would be fun for all of a day or so , if you need to get 4 helicopters for yourself for a party and hire a bunch of girls to look the part its pretty sad. You dont have freinds you have leeches.
Seriously theres a few high end toys id love but I can also live with out.Al I see there is a spoiled little man child with no grip on reality .and a bunch of filthy sluts that would be no where in sight if there were no $$$
it sure beats making ends meet.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look id love the money but not the lifestyle , I live week to week and work my arse off some days struggle to pay the rent some days can afford to buy something cool. If I had that type of wealth id prefer to stay low to the ground and live a very quiet comfortable life And do something to help others out.
I wouldn't need a faggot pink suit with a bunch of money hungry sluts hanging of me to make me feel good

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look id love the money but not the lifestyle , I live week to week and work my arse off some days struggle to pay the rent some days can afford to buy something cool. If I had that type of wealth id prefer to stay low to the ground and live a very quiet comfortable life And do something to help others out.
I wouldn't need a faggot pink suit with a bunch of money hungry sluts hanging of me to make me feel good
I see your point and you surprise me lol

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When people are unsatisfied and unhappy with their life, they do stupid sh1t like that to make themselves feel relevant.. I feel sorry for this bloke, all the money and still can't find himself.. He probably just wasn't hugged enough as a kid, thus the narcissist personality.
Another example of how money just can't buy you class...

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
When people are unsatisfied and unhappy with their life, they do stupid sh1t like that to make themselves feel relevant.. I feel sorry for this bloke, all the money and still can't find himself.. He probably just wasn't hugged enough as a kid, thus the narcissist personality.
Exactly !!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just because someone LOOKS like they have money on face value, doesn't mean they actually do.

So many people these days mortgaged to the eyeballs, or high on debt, or writing everything off against their business.

As I said, it's his dad's business that was handed over to him.

Wouldn't it be a plot twist if TG WAS The Candyman!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think they're just party photos.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if his ex don't like him, why go on TV and be a total smart ass ?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would, support me here Skippy

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive heard he will be starting his own reality TV show?

If he has the money, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.