Can we beat the cows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No way we will beat the cows, our current top 4 spot(which we won't hold) totally flatters us,we are the same shit boring horrible team from the last few seasons, nothing has changed & nothing will next season either. Cows 20+ again. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see us loose our next 3 games ( knocked out week one of finals).

Buckdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I

If we don't put in next week, it's over for this year we are fucking kidding ourselves.
Stop taking dead shit one out hit-ups on their line. All we do is waste tackles.
This type of dumbass play is torture with such a good squad. If we don't get our shit together, have we missed our window?
Biggest wasters of red zone opportunities in the league.

Buckdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I

If we don't put in next week, it's over for this year we are fucking kidding ourselves.
Stop taking dead shit one out hit-ups on their line. All we do is waste tackles.
This type of dumbass play is torture with such a good squad. If we don't get our shit together, have we missed our window?
Biggest wasters of red zone opportunities in the league.

son of gillies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Roma is going to cop at least 2 weeks, Kasiano could get anything up to 4 weeks.

No we won't beat them.

Just to be clear I don't think either should be suspended but the NRL MRC is fkd. The ref ran in front of Rona who was already fired up at Blair.

Kasiano wasn't even looking at Parker so how could he have known where is head was. Secondly, if you want to be a fuck head and hold on to a players boots then maybe you deserve a fkn boot to your jaw. Tbh I actually hope Parker has a broken jaw.
For sure, Parker is a whinging ****! This shit is common place . If you want to hold on to the legs and slow the play down you run the risk. Don't hold on parker you dick head!

Buckdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
No way we will beat the cows, our current top 4 spot(which we won't hold) totally flatters us,we are the same shit boring horrible team from the last few seasons, nothing has changed & nothing will next season either. Cows 20+ again. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see us loose our next 3 games ( knocked out week one of finals).
Agree we could lose all three. But could also win next five and be Premiers. We are so unpredictable.

son of gillies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Graham is our version of nsw's gallen! Demanding the ball over our playmakers.......fucken ridiculous

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree we could lose all three. But could also win next five and be Premiers. We are so unpredictable.
I just haven't seen anything this season that suggests we could beat 4 top 8 teams in a row which is required when you finish outside the top 4. We are not capable of beating quality teams consistently, one off flukes maybe.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we? NO
Will we? FUCK NO!

I can't see these poodles winning another game this season.

We will finish 6th and lose the first final.
Haha
There are some who think we will go on a winning streak from this point in and win the gf

Haha

Then there is me
I think we will beat the cows and rabbits
Then storm will beat us
Then we will win
Then we will get beat in the prelim

That's how I see it panning out

I called it ages ago
This team will not win a premiership

I will be proven right

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha
There are some who think we will go on a winning streak from this point in and win the gf

Haha

Then there is me
I think we will beat the cows and rabbits
Then storm will beat us
Then we will win
Then we will get beat in the prelim

That's how I see it panning out

I called it ages ago
This team will not win a premiership

I will be proven right
what are this saturday's lotto numbers while you are at it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
what are this saturday's lotto numbers while you are at it.
Lol the ever so condescending dognacious

Lol

Ok smart arse
How about you come back to me if I'm proven wrong
I'll make a deal with you
If I'm proven wrong, and we make the grand final and win it
I promise never to post a negetive post about our team performance for all of 2017 season

If I'm right,
And we don't make the gf and win as I called earlier in the year
You have to kiss my arse all 2017 season and like every one of my negetive posts.

Deal

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol the ever so condescending dognacious

Lol

Ok smart arse
How about you come back to me if I'm proven wrong
I'll make a deal with you
If I'm proven wrong, and we make the grand final and win it
I promise never to post a negetive post about our team performance for all of 2017 season

If I'm right,
And we don't make the gf and win as I called earlier in the year
You have to kiss my arse all 2017 season and like every one of my negetive posts.

Deal
Id be happier with the lotto numbers.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol i think we will win because we will have a rocket up our ass. I also predict we wont win a game in the finals

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol i think we will win because we will have a rocket up our ass. I also predict we wont win a game in the finals
Lol
Dognacious will ask you for lotto numbers lol

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said this before. If we are to win another single game this year we need to rely on other teams playing shitter than us

At their best, we are no chance of beating cows, raiders, Broncs and sharks

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I swear our luck is incredible if warriors can beat cows. I still have the slightest bit of hope in my lethargic, frustrating dogs.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we win? Yes.
Will we win? I hope so.

I was pretty pissed off that the Broncs were getting away with a short 10m all night. They were also allowed to head hunt throughout the match. We on the other hand copped some very soft penalties. One of which was when a bronco stepped sideways for the play the ball and put Holland offside at marker. Most of the broncos tries had s leg up penalty in the lead up.

Refereeing needs a complete overhaul.

I'm hopeful that we can overcome the refs this week. Would love to get some revenge on the cowboys and I think if the game is called fairly we're a very good chance.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cows r gonna flog us, until Hasler is gone we'll never win a comp and after watching the shit this team dealt out last night they should hang their heads in shame, it was just pathetic and get rid of Tolman, Graham and Hopoate too he is the worst fb in the comp he can go too, I've never been so pissed off watching a bulldogs team as I am atm, no pride it's all about $ and if any player isn't gonna put in 100% then fuck off, u shouldn't be tired ten min into a game ffs, it will be a miracle if the Dog's get into the GF, and it seems nothing gets this team motivated to smash any other team even if it means holding onto 4th spot. Hasler, Castle and Cleal can fuck off you've ruined this team.>:(

Status
Not open for further replies.