Can we beat the cows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everybody is pissed. And understandable. But for some reason I still have hope, I'm still waiting for the dogs to stand up and be counted for. I think it could be next Thursday night. Realistically this game will determine our top 4 (Broncos v storm next week) Call me stupid, but if all us fans know that game will determine our top 4 fate, surely des would have known.

So I ask you. Why bust our arses tonight for a win, then struggle on the come down next week and possibly lose to cows and give them a sniff of pinching our top 4 spot? Call me stupid, call me high on drugs. But I honestly feel we will turn up next Thursday night, with a different style, and ambush the cows, starting our semi final run.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck anymore. If we beat the cows it will be because they are fucking playing worse than us atm. I just want this season to end and to see a fresh new direction at the club so I can go back to actually enjoying watching the dogs play.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck anymore. If we beat the cows it will be because they are fucking playing worse than us atm. I just want this season to end and to see a fresh new direction at the club so I can go back to actually enjoying watching the dogs play.
To be honest I can't see anything changing much next year either...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To be honest I can't see anything changing much next year either...
Yh I also can't see a change. Des is set in his ways. Just realised it is friday and not saturday atm...fml haha.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not about the opposition.
It actually doesn't matter.
If we put in a 67% completion rate we beat ourselves.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is Des's last chance with me if he doesn't have them motivated and firing then he's gotta go. Theres so many things going into this match that should have the boys pumped up.
- Top 4 on the line
- The last Cowboys game
- The last match performance against the Broncos
- Belmore, they owe us a good game there after the last two matches.

In saying that I'm not at all confident that we will even put up a fight. We just don't stand up when the heat is on in big games anymore.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd honestly love to see a field session. I think for 3 years now des has harped on about holding the ball. Yet game after game, we just drop the ball and have a shocking completion rate. We showed in that first 40 we can compete if we hold the ball.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is Des's last chance with me if he doesn't have them motivated and firing then he's gotta go. Theres so many things going into this match that should have the boys pumped up.
- Top 4 on the line
- The last Cowboys game
- The last match performance against the Broncos
- Belmore, they owe us a good game there after the last two matches.

In saying that I'm not at all confident that we will even put up a fight. We just don't stand up when the heat is on in big games anymore.
Have to agree with you there mate. I'm still optimistic and think we can fire up and beat cows with a good performance. Then punish Souths. Then with momentum go deep into the finals series.

I love my dogs too much to write them off until literally the last whistle in the last game!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the real Cows turn up we lose.. ive seen the best we have to offer this year and it doesnt match the best of at least 5 other teams

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we ? Yes.
Will we ? Probably not.
Can we? NO
Will we? FUCK NO!

I can't see these poodles winning another game this season.

We will finish 6th and lose the first final.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will beat cows easily. They are dreadful away this year and wont be nearly as hard as broncos at suncorp with a full house of fans behind them.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Roma is going to cop at least 2 weeks, Kasiano could get anything up to 4 weeks.

No we won't beat them.

Just to be clear I don't think either should be suspended but the NRL MRC is fkd. The ref ran in front of Rona who was already fired up at Blair.

Kasiano wasn't even looking at Parker so how could he have known where is head was. Secondly, if you want to be a fuck head and hold on to a players boots then maybe you deserve a fkn boot to your jaw. Tbh I actually hope Parker has a broken jaw.

son of gillies

Waterboy
Reaction score
I
If we don't put in next week, it's over for this year we are fucking kidding ourselves.
Stop taking dead shit one out hit-ups on their line. All we do is waste tackles.
This type of dumbass play is torture with such a good squad. If we don't get our shit together, have we missed our window?

Buckdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cowboys will be travelling on a five day turnaround. We will win, but need to have a good performance. Have only had a few halves of decent football all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.