Can the Tigers make the Finals after adding Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More of a chance of des coming to the dogs again tbh...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They would've had a better chance WITHOUT Mbye.

1. Corey Thompson

6. Benji Marshall
7. Luke Brookes

9. Robbie Farah

14. Josh Reynolds.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah too many new players and combinations to work out. But Mbye was fkn fantastic in his first game, Farah slotted in well and Brooks is playing his best season yet. Reynolds was awesome in that game and he'll be big for us in the next couple years. But, there's just too many new players for us to play cohesively for the whole season.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah too many new players and combinations to work out. But Mbye was fkn fantastic in his first game, Farah slotted in well and Brooks is playing his best season yet. Reynolds was awesome in that game and he'll be big for us in the next couple years. But, there's just too many new players for us to play cohesively for the whole season.
But Mbye and Reynolds played in the halves together for years. Thompson was a winger with them. That's as good as it gets. 10 mins of brilliance and 70 mins of heart break. Get used to it you only have 3.5 more years of it to go.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh, there he is, I missed you buddy.

mbye was fantastic, seriously? How about the two tries he set up for the Titans by throwing terrible passes. And Reynolds was solid, but will most likely be injured for long stints, come back from injury then get suspended for tripping or doing something spastic. It's in his DNA

Last edited:

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ahh, there he is, I missed you buddy.

mbye was fantastic, seriously? How about the two tries he set up for the Titans by throwing terrible passes. And Reynolds was solid, but will most likely be injured for long stints, come back from injury then get suspended for tripping or doing something spastic. It's in his DNA
I'm a Tigers fan. Substandard seasons are the norm. Getting close to the top 8 is as good as it gets. If Mbye can get us close to the 8, thats as good as I can expect.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a Tigers fan. Substandard seasons are the norm. Getting close to the top 8 is as good as it gets. If Mbye can get us close to the 8, thats as good as I can expect.
Fair play mate

Status
Not open for further replies.