Can the Tigers make the Finals after adding Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary has lost me a bit with some of his decisions. Paying Reynolds what they did - so far 2 games for the club, Mbye on a 4 year deal and bringing back Farah. He may prove me completely wrong but I think he's wasted alot of his cap.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Many of their early wins came against teams who were yet to reach form.. Storm for example at the beginning of the season had the worst discipline in the comp and a new-ish halves combo wasn't working.. They were winning on the back of semi style defence which they were never going to maintain for a full season and they struggled for points bar the Parra game.. I don't think anybody saw them as a genuine threat and I can't see much changing

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary has lost me a bit with some of his decisions. Paying Reynolds what they did - so far 2 games for the club, Mbye on a 4 year deal and bringing back Farah. He may prove me completely wrong but I think he's wasted alot of his cap.
I'm actually surprised at how much cap space he has....I thought that clubs had to spend at least 90% of their cap in any given year, so the fact they've picked up Mbye and Farah, there must be nothing left in the piggy bank...

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not with mbye in the side. Cant believe cleary signed reynolds and moses on the dollars he has.........stupid man. Lol welcome to kennel pain tigers fans.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think the Tigers are spinning the wheels.

Heck why move Thompson (who was killing it) at fullback to the wing, so that bloaty Lolohea can play, who will soon be unseated by Mbye there.

It's like they have a stack of players covering multiple positions who are bound to want to play first grade.

Cap wise I cannot fathom how they are doing it. Sure they lost Tedesco and Moses, but based on this they must have been on about $2 million a season each.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmao the tigers are officially haslers rejects. Typical heroic try hard efforts by Reynolds and strong start shit finish by mbye. Oh and not to mention the play the ball fifth tackle options. Shit if my TV colours were inverted you wouldn't tell the difference between the old dogs and the new tigers

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just saw Mbye interviewed on the news with a beaming smile on his face saying how great the week was you’d have no idea the Tigers season just went up in smoke after shitting the bed against the Titans at home.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fox Sports reckon Mbye along with Farah were Tigers best lol

Farah maybe

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao the tigers are officially haslers rejects. Typical heroic try hard efforts by Reynolds and strong start shit finish by mbye. Oh and not to mention the play the ball fifth tackle options. Shit if my TV colours were inverted you wouldn't tell the difference between the old dogs and the new tigers
Yes indeed, The memory stirs.

For 3/4 of the game, their spine complete with Mbye and Reynolds looked a little rudderless.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleary at the tigers might be backending contacts at the rate Hassler did.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Make the finals...good luck making the top 8. I couldn’t have wished a better start to that waste of space Mbye. He never was worth the money and never will be.

Thank you Cleary for taking that egotistical little shit off our hands. Now he’s your problem to deal with. Let’s see if you can make him play as good as he wastes oxygen in interviews. Little jack off.

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Barely halfway through the como and the top 8 pretty much set. Sad state of the game. The crowds will only continue to dwindle based on this. Alot of this is due to the incompetency of the refs, not all of it, but a fair chunk of it.
How can the comp be barely half over. Only 9 rounds to go. That's closer to 2 thirds over. Only one third left.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They can have Lichaa if they want another of haslers failures

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I don’t think they can

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
How good is it that Mbye and Reynolds are no longer our problems.

It is such a relief and so good for my stress levels.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Reynolds and Moses, I think this guy says it best:

images (2).jpeg

And this guy:

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.