Opinion Can the club shop Elliot?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Roosters can do it why can't we? His negatives far outweigh whatever little positives he brings to the club.. he's shit both on and off the field. His position should be untenable and he should not have a future at this club. Baz needs to get rid of this scumbag!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Roosters can do it why can't we? His negatives far outweigh whatever little positives he brings to the club.. he's shit both on and off the field. His position should be untenable and he should not have a future at this club. Baz needs to get rid of this scumbag!!
Give him to melb

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've stuck up for Elliott from what I've seen and interpreted in previous years but this year he's been terrible and undefendable (started strong, fell away real quick). A bit like DWZ last year. It hurts me to say it but I'd throw him in the mix as a swap option for Brandon Smith (if the Storm would take him).

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know that this will have been suggested/tried before, but let's say that the rest of Ellliot's contract payments amounted to $1.0 million. If we raised $1.0 million via a gofundme campaign, could we use it to pay out Elliot, he resigns under his contract and the Club gets to use the cap space/actual money to sign a decent player?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, who’s going to take him? What NRL coach is dumb enough to waste cap space on him.

Not even Kevvie is that dumb, and he’s trotting it Albert Kelly today

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Send Smelliott to the 2's and keep him there.......he will ask for a release on his own to save his rep and career. The guy reeks of incompetency. I'd even entertain a swap for Lodge FFS and I hate Lodge.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one would take him without paying freight. The best bet is to just stay patient with him and wait for him to do something dumb on the piss and tear his contract up.
Either way he’s going to be costing us dollars for the next 2 years
Just another terrible contract.
The guy should be playing reserves at best,total disgrace

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus Katoa

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that this will have been suggested/tried before, but let's say that the rest of Ellliot's contract payments amounted to $1.0 million. If we raised $1.0 million via a gofundme campaign, could we use it to pay out Elliot, he resigns under his contract and the Club gets to use the cap space/actual money to sign a decent player?
$100 pledged

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Other clubs have tried to sign him the last few times he's been off contract. Someone will take him without us paying too much freight.