Can the Canterbury Bulldogs win Minor Premiership..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I was just on NRL.COM and just looking through the Ladder and the lose to the Canberra Raiders kept us 38 points still. I was just worried about that Melboune has a better For and Against and if Melbourne win both this week and next weeks game, also if the Bulldogs lose next week game Melbourne will get the Minor Premiership..
Here I'm so Worried i hope the dogz win Next week against Rooster so the Dogz get the Minor Premiership..

Thoughts!!!

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I thought u were 10
Sorry, Godberts if this is Stupid but im just worried if we lose next week and melbourne win both games were doomed no Minor Premiership. But i hope we win next week against Roosters.
Sorry Godberts if this is a Stupid Thread!

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Of course we can. We should beat the roosters next week. If we can't, we won't go far in the finals anyways.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
3 things need to happen for us not to win it

1 out of those 3 is in our direct control next week and its a pretty easy task

so in conclusion yes we very much can win it, the question should be can we not win it

H

Hodges

You've answered your own question.

Yes we can. Of course we can. Why couldn't we? We are in a great position to get it.

/thread
Exactly.

Equation is simple. We win next weekend against Roosters, minor premiership royalties head to Belmore. We lose, Victoria.

P

Paint.

Exactly.

Equation is simple. We win next weekend against Roosters, minor premiership royalties head to Belmore. We lose, Victoria.
Only the Dogs game starts as soon as the Storm game finishes

#dudnrl

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the **** is up with this place? 38 points, closest rival is Melbourne on 34... Our for and against means **** all when you are 4 points clear... We start winning and all the bandwagoners jump on board.. We lose one game and suddenly the world stops revolving and we get questioned for everything... Chill the **** out

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
A win against the Roosters at home to get the MP. A marketing dream for the dogs and possibly another reason we didnt take last night seriously.

K

Kane 'em

We'll claim it on Monday night when the Sharks devour the Storm.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't surprise me if we choke again next week and lose the minor premiership

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Think about how pi55ed off you are after last night and how much you wish the roosters game was tomorrow so you could see the boys get it together and tear those chookies apart.

Now how do u think the players feel.

We've been doing just enough for the past month to win.

Next Saturday night the Dogs will be unleashed and the war will begin.

I can't wait

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Some of our boys have received a few abusive messages over twitter by some of our "so called supporters"..keyboard warriors. I hope they understand that this doesn't reflect the way we true supporters view the team, and they know we are 200% behind them.

Also in a way its better if Melbourne win against the Sharks, if Sharks upset them...then I don't like this feeling of cruise mode and resting players a week before the finals.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of our boys have received a few abusive messages over twitter by some of our "so called supporters"..keyboard warriors. I hope they understand that this doesn't reflect the way we true supporters view the team, and they know we are 200% behind them.

Also in a way its better if Melbourne win against the Sharks, if Sharks upset them...then I don't like this feeling of cruise mode and resting players a week before the finals.
Extremely disappointing those responsible should go and support WoManly.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
How could anyone send the players abusive messages after they have won 12 in a row??
You just cant figure out some people, so many morons - and they seem to be everywhere!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just on NRL.COM and just looking through the Ladder and the lose to the Canberra Raiders kept us 38 points still. I was just worried about that Melboune has a better For and Against and if Melbourne win both this week and next weeks game, also if the Bulldogs lose next week game Melbourne will get the Minor Premiership..
Here I'm so Worried i hope the dogz win Next week against Rooster so the Dogz get the Minor Premiership..

Thoughts!!!
You have only just realised this??? It's been a potential issue for weeks.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Minor Premiership is not important. Worst case is that we come second. We still get a home game for the semis. Same advantage as coming first.

Status
Not open for further replies.