Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the latest injury report podcast Ayoub (good to have him back) mentioned Brown's ankle stress fracture requires an CT scan to then determine further action. Worthwhile noting, but I found the most interesting comment was that it would be beneficial if he spent more time on his rehabilitation and less on social media. Joke or serious?

Compare that with his comments of Jackson's recovery "unbelievable, can't hold him back".

Go Dogs
Update on Brown is that he’s had surgery yesterday and is out for 3-4 months

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
King made his debut close to 10 years ago and still hasn't scored a try!
I don't know much about King, but it's a hookers job to get play started, not to be a finisher. I think that is Lichaas major issue. That he wants to focus on the glory plays (dh running) when he needs to work on the bread and butter side of things (crisp well timed passes to get our forwards rolling and give our halves time to make decisions). JMK didn't shine in his Nrl time, but I get the impression his ego won't prevent him from working at getting the less glorious aspects of hooking right before worrying about looking to star

Last edited:

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Liddle will stay at the Tigers. The deal of 1.2 over 3 years was very real however he is a loyal bugger and wants to stay. Even though it could be a lean year with Farrah back.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
well that's good.. we don't need another sh!t hooker on our books

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a feeling we'll be made to rue letting Zac Woolford go in 2 or 3 years. I thought be had way more potential to be a first grade hooker than Brown or JMK.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a feeling we'll be made to rue letting Zac Woolford go in 2 or 3 years. I thought be had way more potential to be a first grade hooker than Brown or JMK.
Knights have just signed Mann and strangely Brownie is quoted as wanting to turn Mann into a hooker. With Levi on the outer and Seggy still unsigned there is a chance for a late hooker draft up for grabs

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If JMK was our hooker, teams would fair dinkum score in every set of 6

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather have JMK as hooker and buy a centre, not a hooker.
JMK at hooker makes our ordinary spine shit. He’s a top25 player at best overrated poor signing by McDonnell.
JMK at hooker? We’re in trouble!!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JMK at hooker makes our ordinary spine shit. He’s a top25 player at best overrated poor signing by McDonnell.
JMK at hooker? We’re in trouble!!!!!
Pay is the one that promoted him to the top squad and forced him into the team every bloody week.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Time for a few here to start eating their words, yet again.

JMK has developed into a more than capable hooker. I wouldn’t care in the slightest if we missed out on Koroisau.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

JMK has developed into a more than capable hooker. I wouldn’t care in the slightest if we missed out on Koroisau.
It's only coz we're comparing him to Lichaa. He's solid and would keep him over Lichaa, however I wouldn't be throwing the bank at him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah he's starting to look good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol
The ever positive Marley.

Haha
Are you as miserable in real life?

I bet you could find something to complain about if you won the lotto
JMK is still dead average.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don’t think we need Koroisau at all. JMK should have next year to prove himself before we look for a new hooker. We have blooded him and gone through the hard times with the development of his game. Next year he goes to another level I say.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Debatable.

Tell you what’s not debatable and is 100% fact

You are a negative Nancy

Haha
Because we've been fucking shit for large periods and only play footy at the backend of the season, no fucking shit I'd be negative about that